henk de leeuw

Dalaras-marinella together in London

33 posts in this topic

Hello Athina

There's no definite news yet. The Trehantiri website is still saying mid-2003, to be confirmed. I spoke to them recently, and they said they would let us know, via the website, as soon as they received the confirmation. So we have to wait!!

I'm sure there are many Forum members who are checking the site daily - one of us will let the rest know.

Watch this space!! :):music:

The Trehantiri website now says END 2003 for the Dalaras - Marinella concert :D:D

Wish I'd got a ticket for the Megaro now ......

In case you are not aware, Trehantiri say that they still have no confirmation of a date for this concert, but were told by the organisers yesterday that it will not be before October. So we still have a long time to wait! :)

Welcome to our community abdi !!

Tell us something!! How did you get to know Dalaras? When was the first time you heared him? :)

Hello everyone

I have just heard from Trehantiri that the Dalaras/Marinella concert in London will definitely take place on Sunday 12 October, at the Palladium. There are no ticket prices yet, but we should hear something soon. :):D

Fantastic news Diane!!!! I can't wait. Pity it is on a Sunday but this time I will definitely take time off work - personal time that is. Otherwise I might have to "throw a sicky"!!!!!!!

Otherwise I might have to "throw a sicky"!!!!!!!

The trouble in France when we "throw a sicky" is that we are most likely to be visited by the "Securite Sociale" staff (National Health Service). It happened to me twice this year. :mad:

Well, as I was a little fed up with the lack of information on the webpage of the London Palladium Theater, I decided to give them a call. (I just hope it's not one of these extra charge calls, otherwise someone will get killed at home-me!)

What I was told was that they were 95% sure that the show would take place but I'd have to confirm because the contract had not been signed yet.

So that's it, so far.

Latest news from Trehantiri - they hope to have details of ticket prices by the end of this week, so it sounds as though it's definitely on!

Celeste, I don't think you will have booked your flight in vain!! :music::) We must think positively!

Tickets now available -

£60 & £50 (last 4 rows only) - orchestra stalls

£60 - Royal circle

£30, £35 - in the upper circle

Tickets now available -

£60 & £50 (last 4 rows only) - orchestra stalls

£60 - Royal circle

£30, £35 - in the upper circle

:) Bravo!! Go on like this! 90 Euro and only the last 4 rows at orchestra stalls! Really nice what they are doing there!!

You can order tickets by telephone through Trehantiri, telephone number 0208 802 6530.

Anna you are right - these tickets are VERY expensive! I mentioned it to Trehantiri, who said that it is because we are getting two artists instead of one. But even so......

They also mentioned that the new Dalaras CD should be available by then, and will be on sale at the Palladium.

You can order tickets by telephone through Trehantiri, telephone number 0208 802 6530.

Anna you are right - these tickets are VERY expensive! I mentioned it to Trehantiri, who said that it is because we are getting two artists instead of one. But even so......

They also mentioned that the new Dalaras CD should be available by then, and will be on sale at the Palladium.

:rolleyes: New Dalaras CD??????????? :):music:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead