henk de leeuw

Upcoming concerts

14 posts in this topic

What seriously with Mitropanos?

Wow now that will be major colloboration!!!!!!!!!

I hope Dalaras and Mitropanos will sing something together.   Any more info on this???

I would be shocked if Dalaras ever works with Mitropanos..Two completely different styles and voices....Im not sure who came up with that one ? but i would be suprized !!!!  

Alquimista meant that after Dalaras in Zigos will be Galani and tsanaklidou and maybe after them Mitropanos. Not together.

Dear members,

My personal meaning is that Dalaras and Mitropanos may have two different styles, but those two musicians would make a very good cd with the right composers.

donot we think so??????

Henk

Maybe this is not the right column for this. Feel free to transfer the comment to another column.

When Dalaras and Papakonstantinou decided to work together (it was not the first time, but since Diagonios the had followed a different path) very few people thought that this would produce something interesting, only because they had different backgrounds.

Well, the results speak for themselves (for most of us, I hope). Papakonstantinou sang Prin to Xarama Monaxos beutifully, and Dalaras sang Stella, To maxairi and many others, in one of the most succesful live works of all times in Greece (I remember that not only the theatre was packed every night, but they had to extend the shows for another month maybe, because of the high demand).

So, we never know what the future will bring. And if Dalaras and Mitropanos decide to work together, we should respect their knowledge of eachother firstly, give them a chance secondly, enjoy the outcome thirdly, and if we happen not to like it....oh well, when was the last time that this happened!!

(Edited by soc at 11:27 pm on Aug. 22, 2001)

where you there?

(story! story! story! go on, tell!)

(after moving to 'past concerts' of course - we have to respect the parliamentary structure :-)  )

Me? there? It's been 10 years but I remember doing this. I made all my frineds who wanted to see the program to give me a list of their available dates. So I arranged to go with each one of them on a different day (pretty smart huh?). Well. that still left me with some nights I had to go by myself. And since I was a student at the time. I didn't have much to eat that month. Stories??? What can you say in two words of the moment.(you want them from on-stage, or backstage?)

Yparxou kai kati alles fhmes pou lene oti tha arxisei sto Zygo h Prwtopsalti, meta h Galani me thn Tsanaklidou kai meta o Ntalaras. Malista akousthkan kai fhmes oti mporei na sympraxei me thn Alexiou!!!!!!

Soc

How about giving us both stories

1st on stage

and then most importantly back stage of course.

If you can remember,  Tell us what songs they both sang separtely and together that didn't make it on the cd.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead