Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jaana

Copenhagen 3. December

2 posts in this topic

The concert became true and I was there with my 7 years old daughter. It was very similar to the London concert as I can see. This is the list of songs I wrote down:

Girismos

Ammohostos

I diki mou i patrida

Aspro peristeri

O ouranos fevgei varis

Ta prota logia

Na me thimasai kai na m'agapas

San to metanasti

Theos an einai

Stin Arapia

Avre tu puerta cerrada

El emigrante

3 x Deborah Myers

1 x orchestra (from America Insurecta)

Tis agapis aimata

Dromoi palioi

Mi mou thimoneis matia mou

Itan pente, itan exi

Omorfi poli

Ola kala, ola oraia

Canzone arrabiata

encores:

Xrisoprasino fillo

Karteroumen

Thanks Geeske for filling the holes in the list! Yes, I met two members who will surely report themselves. It was very nice to meet them.

Because I dont´t have any of these Cyprus-CD´s (I am SO sorry) I was afraid of not recognizing so many songs but he sang many beautiful songs and just a couple of them were new for me.

He was good and kind as always with a sound of "sorry to be so late" in his voice when wishing us "kalispera" after a couple of songs. There were long speeches for Cyprus in Danish and English in the beginning so he began singing 40 minuter late. Without a pause he was singing for us in 2 hours. Only rest for his voice was when Deborah was singing alone. I was sitting in row 16, so sorry, no photos. But the ones from Marijke in London are beautiful, thanks!

He let us help him singing in Theos an einai and Ola kala, ola oraia. Obviously we did not sing so good because by encores there were many wishes from the public but he answered with a laugh in his voice: NOW I can here you but when you were supposed to sing...

In some words: just another great concert! I hope to see him soon again!

Jaana, thank you for your excellent report. I didn't recognise a lot of the songs at the London Palladium either, but they were lovely weren't they. I think we both have lots more CD's to buy now!! :):):)

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0