Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Maria

Dalaras in Paris!

59 posts in this topic

That is great news Maria!! I think I might need to arrange a visit to France - Paris in February sounds very good indeed!! :D:D:rolleyes:

Thank you so much Maria !!! This is just perfect and great. I am definitely going, hopefully with my best friend Sebastien who has never been to a concert of any kind in his life.

:D:D:rolleyes:

Maria thank you for this Christmas present! :D

Do you know anything more about this concert? Is it Marinella/ Dalaras or is it, as it was in London, for Cyprus, or, maybe .......'only' Dalaras!!

I have 'unlimited' too...

Hristaki, I will let you have the privilege of being a bigger cheater than I am... :rolleyes::D:D

Btw, in order to proceed to the vote, you first have to click on the word 'votez' and then, choose the appropriate number of stars in the window that appears in the top left corner... :D

Pas tout a fait, Geske... Loin de mon porte-monnaie en tous cas.

I pray God that my father will be reasonable :) and will pay for my train and concert tickets and for a hotel room too. I have not asked him yet, but I am confident.

So, who is going to Paris next month ? Shall we meet somewhere before the concert ?

We bought our tickets today:

FAUTEUIL ORCHESTRE 06 27

FAUTEUIL ORCHESTRE 06 29

:confused::confused::confused::music:

This is what I wanted to ask you already before: about your seats there!

"Shall we meet", what a qestion. Συγουρα, ναι!

But where? Any Greek tavern known by anybody?

If it couldn' be found so easy, I'll suggest Taverne de la Huchette, rue de la Huchette 13. An excellent menu in reasonable prices and a very nice place.

I'd like to meet ypu all there, as we with my parents liked this place so much!

Rue de la Huchette, what a place!!! Made for tourists... although there are some nice shops there. Rue Mouffetard would be much nicer I think...

The Olympia is not far from the Opera anyway, that is to say far from the Rue de la Huchette, and far from the Rue Mouffetard.

We could easily find something not too far from the Olympia... Everything is quite expensive there though...

We'll probably arrive round about 2 pm and go back home with the 21:58 or the 22:58 train...

So, who is going to Paris next month ? Shall we meet somewhere before the concert ?

So, who is going to Paris next month ? Shall we meet somewhere before the concert :blush:

Francois - I will be going to Paris, along with a friend of mine, and would be happy to meet up beforehand with other forum members. I'm not too familiar with Paris, so can't suggest any suitable venues I'm afraid. I await suggestions!

I'll try and suggest a nice place to meet this week or next week. :blush: Olga has already suggested something, but it's a bit far from the Olympia. :D

I've been looking for a nice place to meet, but it's so difficult for me to find anything. Perhaps we could all meet in front of the theatre and then decide where to go. There are plenty of cafes around, but I don't know any in particular in that area. I'll give you my cellular phone number later. Could be helpful... :blush:

Also I am coming to Paris,together with 3 friends. We'd like to meet but we will be not that early. But before 4 as we need to get our tickets before that time at Olympia. :)

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0