Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Christo

Iera Odos

4 posts in this topic

:what:

Dear clubmembers &

To those who can help answer this in the community,

Before Dalaras had released his 1st LiveCD with Pix Lax in the Live Recordings from IERA ODOS, someone else (a close friend of mine But not here in the club) told me that Dalaras himself had bought the Kendro the Club Iera Odos he was going to perform at and had a personal input as to how the acoustics and stage were going to be set up and designed for performing to the audeince & patrons.

That was for the first 2 years he sang there.

But, What has happened since then?

Why doesn't Dalaras sing there anymore and only at Zygos now?

BTW, does he still Own, Co-own or even have a small percentage of the Royalties from IERA ODOS today?

OR has it been sold totally to someone else now?

I know Terzis has been singing there now this past year or so and he may still be there too coming up this winter season.

:satisfied:

Christo, this is not actually true. Dalaras had a 3 year contract with the owner, who is mr Marosoulis. During the 3 year period, only Dalaras would be responsible for who will play there. This contract finished and now Dalaras has no relation with Iera odos.

Yes, Nikola is correct ,Dalaras was not part owner.He was instrumental in the design and acoustics of the club,but never an owner..He did have a comitment to play there for a few years but now its over..I am curious as well about why he never plays there anymore..I will have to ask that question next time we speak..I was thinking about that a couple of weeks ago..Looks like Christo had the same question in mind as i did...

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0