Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Agnie

Ζυγός 2003

134 posts in this topic

Of all that I remember, no picture of mine (okay, there is one!), word or report that I write, (as much as I try and as much as it comes close to it), can express the joy that I felt there.

Beautifully put Micki, and how true!

I'd be interested to see the picture! If you can't post it here, maybe you could take it to Paris with you? ......

You know, though, that there are some people listening here, who understand what you are trying to say, even when you can't express it.

Thanks for the reports, all. The more personal and detailed, the better I like them.

So do I! And, Diane, of course there is no duty to remember all the songs sung in the concert, moreover is the reason WHY you can't remember then, even more important. Sure everybody who is performing, would wish the joy of listeners/observers. This is the whole meaning of such events, I think.

And, of course, no duty to check the songs after the given programme! Looking into a concert programme means mostly, somebody can be bored by music or performance itself. I hope, such a situation would never concern the meetings with Giorgo Dalara.

Thanks, girls.

:):music::music:

Remember the night of 27 december, after the show.

With my apologies for the poor scan quality.

.... and for the failure of the attachment

:D:music: ...but??? I remember that we didn't manage to take a photo!! How...?? :music:

Geske, I can not remember the night, but the photo is a really nice one.

Like in Giannis Kalatzis' song I like so much:

άσπρα θα φορέσω ρούχα γιορτινά..... :music:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0