Lynne Kleanthous

Cyprus Concerts

11 posts in this topic

I saw Dalaras in London recently and asked when he would be in Cyprus and he said end of September, but I don't have any further details.

If anyone knows dates etc please let me know.

He was amazing in London very relaxed and lauging and obviously really enjoying himself, along with the audience, who still preferred all the old songs!

Niclas, congratulations once again on your updated site.  I can't imagine how many hours work this must have taken.  

Hello my friend Lynne. I alos come from Cyprus and I also be anxious about the exact date of dalaras concerts here in Cyprus. As far as my information is concerned Dalaras is coming round 18 of Semtember.  At the typos.com (electronic version of the newspapers) it is mentioned that he is coming at the end of Sept, as you have said.  By the way tell me how you had the chance to see his concert in London and tell me also about your discussion with him...

Yiannis, I went to London as my friend there sells the tickets and we had front row seats.  We were supposed to go backstage but Dalaras was doing an interview which took ages and so he left but outside I got him to sign my programme and asked him then.  Unfortunately that the closest I came to talking to him.Maybe another time.  

I have been trying to find out the dates but so far haven't done so.  If you find out first let me know please as I will you.

OK Finally!!!!!

Dalaras is coming to Cyprus on Oct 15th for one concert in Nicosia at the Eleftheria Stadium.  He will be singing songs by Vasilis Tsitsanis with Eleni Tsaligopoulou.

Tickets are 12 and 15 pounds and info on 05 372855

I'm been so jealous of everyone going recently and in the near future but now it's my turn -

WHO'S COMING??????

Lynne,

That's what I have been waiting for so long. Now that I have booked my trip to Crete.... Well, you enjoy the concert, you deserve it, I know you have been working hard.

And I must go to Amsterdam now, I just have to !

Micki

Lynne,

I'd like to come, seriously, but as I'm working I can't get these holidays. Once again I have to ask, why do they announce the concerts so late!!

But, as it's Tsitsanis and Eleni Tsaligopoulou I have seen them at Megaron. So it doesn't hurt this much! Although I'd like to see and hear them once again!

Lynne,

I'll come ... if I win the lottery next Saturday.

I'm in charge of the lottery-pot at work, so it's easy for me, :laugh:.

Have a good time and report please.

Micki

Adymonw gia th sunavlia tis Deyteras. Pira 3 tickets gia tis kerkides. Distixws ta eishthria giaplatia dwthikan olas stous prwteyousianous!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead