Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Niki

Thessaloniki

48 posts in this topic

Anna sometimes we joke and it is obvious. How could I speak with your boss anyway? I don't even know if you have a boss and who it is! I was just trying to tease you a little bit, in a maybe unsuccessful way  :razz:

No, but sometimes I forget here's the fun club!

Ok. and from now on I try to take things not too serious!

Good, Anna and brave.

Do write a report please so it will feel like we were there too together with you.

I sure would like to taste bougatsa now.

Micki

I just tried!

Thessaloniki 3°C

Cologne -1°C ( as they don't have Leverkusen!)

So, not this bad!!!

They don't have Αρνεμ either - well for the weather we're closer to Κολονία than to Αμστερνταμ (it looks so comical, the familiar names in greek letters :)  ) !

From weather.com, 20.13 UK time:

Alexandroupoli: 3 degrees

Amsterdam:     5 degrees

Leverkousen:   1 degrees

Thessaloniki:    4 degrees

Portsmouth:    10 degrees   (  :cool:  :cool:  :cool: )

Yassou, Anna, yes, I got your mail, as you see, so you are rreally flying to ThessalonikI? Well, I keep the fingers crossed! Und melde Dich danach, OK?

Niki, dear Niki, I saw the same broadcast on ERT but it was an unfortunate time! So, shortly before the midnight of 24.12. .... A hopeless hour, my mother wanted to see a feast celebrating from Vatican and my Greek is still not so perfect, but ennea sou, it will be one time! I understood only some words about Stelios Kazantzidis, some of the beloved songs, and The flying carpet, "Iptameno chali" was being sung. Not only this one, but I unfortunately turned this programme on  too late! Just for the last 20 minutes!

Can anybody  of the Club make the ERT sending more music? It's the only Greek programme which can be seen by us in Poland  from the Greek ones, and they are all sitting in the parlament or playing football! I will more music.... The Radio Saloniki is not more to hear so well as 20 years ago!!!

Well, Anna, and everybody going to the Thessaloniki to the concert; happy people of you kai "klapsete gia mas, pou lionoume edo pera..." (a quotation from one of my beloved songs);

Kali sas nichta olous,

Olga

Btw. it's the first time a Dalaras concert will take place and the programme is announced before!!

Dalaras magic?

I think yes, so all members who can't come to Thessaloniki are able to follow.

You just have to start at the right time. In Thessaloniki they start at 21.00h!

So I hope you all join in! ( don't forget the intervall!)

Anna, if you want to listen to Radio Thessaloniki while being in Thessaloniki. Tune to 94.5. Enjoy your trip.

I'll be in class, while some lucky people will be having a great time...  :confused: Well, Anna, I wish you all the best!!!  :mad:  As for the rest of us, turn loud the music!  :mad: I'm driving my mother crazy... :razz:

Please people, I'm working here. Don't tease me.

The only thing I hear is the telephone through this headphone (that doesn't even fit, the s tup id thing).

Micki

Well, Dalaras said that in few days he will be in Thessaloniki, in the Megaro Mousikis and he will present a concert dedicated to Kougioumtzis, whereas in a few months he will present there the concert that was dedicated to Tsitsanis. I wish I could be there, but there's no way I can make it... :)

Hi Niki,

I will be n Northern Greece in June. Can you tell me if Dalaras will give a concert there?

Thanks,

Dagmardg.kalimera@freenet.de

Dagmar,

Dalaras will be in Thessaloniki the next months,in order to participate in the opera "Lissistrati" by Mikkis Theodorakis,as the poet character in the play.

The opera will be held in the "Megaron Mousikis" of Thessaloniki but I dont know the date.I will seek for information too

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0