Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Geske

Λοίζος - Μικρούτσικους

3 posts in this topic

Σταύρος του Νοτού (Stavros tou notou), composed by Thanos Mikroutsikous.

Ο Αρχιγός (O Archigos), composed by Manos Loizos.

Is it just me, or are the tunes really very very very similar?

Loizos' song would be the older of the two, or would it? There are worse people to borrow from, but I get confused every time I hear either of them.

Σταύρος του Νοτού (Stavros tou notou), composed by Thanos Mikroutsikous.

Ο Αρχιγός (O Archigos), composed by Manos Loizos.

Is it just me, or are the tunes really very very very similar?

Loizos' song would be the older of the two, or would it? There are worse people to borrow from, but I get confused every time I hear either of them.

Aucune confusion possible, pourtant... Jusqu'a la cinquieme note, c'est le "meme" air, mais apres, rien de comparable. Et puis, l'atmosphere de chaque chanson est totalement differente l'une de l'autre.

The two songs have some similarities but they definitely don't have the same tune(melody)!!

I think that what confuses you is the fact that the points that the chords change are the same in these songs.

But the melody is different, the rythm(tempo) is different and generally they are different songs. I think it's not a case of tune-borrowing.

Tune borrowing is Ιπτάμενο χαλί , which has the exact melody of the κουπλέ(non refrain part of the song) of "Κίτρινα Βράδια".

But the composer is the same (Λαυρέντης Μαχαιρίτσας), so you can't really blame anyone.

(By the way, Κίτρινα βράδια is in the best album of Μαχαιρίτσας "Παυσίλυπον" (1996) )

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0