nikolas

To a concert together?

37 posts in this topic

I was thinking of the possibility of going to a concert together, at least those who are able to. I am sure you have similar thoughts but lately I had more thoughts. Dalaras will not play forever. So, what do you think about this?

I am in. I hope to meet Sarantis and maybe Chris in Saratoga Springs in Augoust but I would definately want to meet the rest of the gang. Maybe this winter? Around Christmas time?

I love to meet with other fans form other countries and be in concert. In the calendar Ntalaras will tour in Greece in August. Why don't we try one of them?

Let me introduce myself. My name is Amalia and I have many tapes with old songs of Ntalaras and some of the new, the lives. I am ready to travel to any place in Greece for a concert. Unfortunatly for me I find people here very advanced comparing to me and I can't participate and only read.

Amelia, your suggestion sounds interesting as I for my part surely would prefer to see Dalaras in "his" country. (Only that unfortunately my vacations will start only at the end of August :).)

Concerning the "advanced", you should not worry about this. Try to participate whenever you like to do so. It is not necessary to be "advanced" - that you are interested in Dalaras and his music is absolutely sufficient. And so let me also tell you that I was impressed by the songs you mentioned in the topic "Your Top 10 Dalaras Songs". For various reasons usually I do not participate actively in making such lists of favourite songs, records etc.. But reading your titles I thought: Yes,  if I did, my list would look like yours :).

(Edited by Michael at 12:38 pm on Aug. 1, 2001)

I know that some Dalaras Club members will go to the concert in Athens, on the 3rd of September. I am planning to go too but I will be sure after the 20th of August. It will be my last Dalaras concert in Greece before I go. So, I invite anyone who will be able to join us in this concert. As for the official "concert together", we have time to discuss it...!

Well of course, Lynne!

I will go for postgraduate studies. (Lynne, where in Uk do you come from?)

We're planning to meet to the concert to Marousi in Athens in the 3d of September.So far, Nikolas, kwstalenia and are "in" the idea.Anyone else.Come on members....let's go as many as possible!

I'd really like to go there and meet some of the club!

But as I just returned from 1 week Crete ( with 3 times Dalaras) and I'm planning to go to Irodion the end of Sept., no chance to go the 3rd of Sept. My colleagues in the office would kill me!!!

Soc, unfortunately i have had to cancel my trip to New York for the show at Saratogga springs....I will be ready for the spring North American tour though!!!

If it happens

Did I noticed right, no one of the 'club members'is going to the concert at Saratoga!?!?

Yes, please say greetings from all of us!

And as you promised to tell what went on in Saratoga, and as I like to read these stories, I'll put my story about my Crete concert Tour to ' past concerts impressions'

Tickets received, Digital camera will be recharged soon. Car will be cleaned, so it can get dirty again with  the Dunkin Donuts bags and the Starbucks coffee caps (If I could only have a "frapedaki" right now). I even got company. Seven and today.

Soc, it's a long journey for you to go to Saratoga? And don't forget to put ony our best suit!! It's a 'classic' concert!

It's three hours driving. Do I really have to dress up?

I remember the first Dalaras concert I ever attended, I was sitting on the track of the stadium, with nothing to support my back and at the end I was about to cry because it ended. From that to a performing arts center, we came a looooong way.

Dalaras probably will dress up for it too, won't he? He does, on "symphonic occasions"?

Anyway, you know you'll forget what you're wearing as soon as he comes on stage... if not before...

This is going to be a really special concert, then? Does anyone know, are there plans to record anything??

Be happy, Socrate. Have my enjoyment on top of your own...

Well, there has to be a first time for everything!

The Frankfurt CD is a big succes, and so is the Israel one... So why not Saratoga... let us hope...

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead