nikolas

To a concert together?

37 posts in this topic

Geeska, i agree with Chris("hristaki")this will not be recorded exept maybe by the theatre itself for there own records and maybe by Minos for there records..I know that during the 1999 fall North American tour Minos sent two guys(one sound and one video) along with Dalaras and band for part of the  tour and they recorded different segements of the shows throughout the tour..They use this video for short advertisements and for short video clips for news and TV shows.It was not always of teh band ,they would take video of the audience as well...

Now as far as the Saratoga Springs show in New York.It is in the middle of the afternoon and there is some sort of Zorba the Greek theme,i think that the orchastra will play a lot of the songs from the soundtrack of the movie.Thats my understanding...I dont know if there will be many actuall Dalaras tunes here..This is more of a cultural event rather than a Dalaras concert.....

It's amazing a lot of the concerts I've been to recently they video and record them but we never seem to see them - oh to get hold of all these old copies!!!!!!!

Soc - have a really great time and tell us all when you get back.

(Edited by Lynne Kleanthous at 5:08 pm on Aug. 11, 2001)

Just to stay in subject, there is a plan for the concert in Marousi, Athens, 3rd of September. A plan of Cumb members going to this concert together. Till now, 6 members said they join. We 'll see!

And do you think that something can be arranged backstage for the club members who attend the concert? I mean a meeting + discussion with Dalaras after the concert or something similar. :)

Michael

We are not willing to arrange anything. We can just try to see him after the concert if we are lucky. But certainly, we can arrange to go for an ouzo in Plaka...(not with Dalaras)

Michael

I confess this: I really don't want to see him after concerts! I am very shy in such cases. I accept to wait, as an ordinary person. I don't want to make use of the fact that he may know me very little more that just anyone. I keep it for a special purpose!

Re magges den xerw gia esas alla egw exw poly sygkinithei me thn parea mas. Pragmatika tha ithela na mporousame na synantiomaste na ta legame apo konta. Egw exw kati douleies kai eimai sto exwteriko alla tha epistrepsw syntoma sthn Ellada. Tha ithela na mporousame na ftiaxname ena epishmo fan club. Na eimaste se thesh mia fora to xrono h pio syxna h pio araia na synantiomaste osoi perissoteroi mporoume kai na ta leme. Na kleinoume ena xwro megalo, na akoume mousikh tou "megalou" kai na moirazomaste skepseis kai synaisthimata. Na dethoume pio poly. Na kanonizoume na mazevomaste group na phgainoume na ton vlepoume se synavlies h kentra klp. Kai na to paw kai ena vhma parapera. Tha ithela kapoia stigmh na exoume kai ena grafeio kapou sthn Athina, na yparxei ena noumero na mporoume na epikoinwnoume o enas me ton allon. Alla vevaia tha prepei na kanoume mia arxh. Elpizw oi proseuxes mou na eisakoustoun.....

Dimitri

As pame mazi se mia synavlia prwta...

Anyway, Anna and all, if you noticed, I am now using the announcements forum...! I used it for the concert in Marousi...

Thank you very much for the hint.

But I put on my glasses and realized it already yesterday!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead