Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nikolas

Together in Zygos with Club members

83 posts in this topic

Ok, let's start the list! We are allowed to put cases that we are in and out etc. So.

Nikolas is in, provided it will be between 24/03 - 06/04

I'm in, too. 24.03 - 06.04. is o.k.,

although my birthday is a little bit later!

ok, since by March I will have to overcome my newly created fear for flying (I am coming home during the Christmas break, so I have to stop being afraid of flying, and you know?, I never was,), I find it completely reasonable to skip a couple of days of work, fly for 8.5 hours to go to a concert and another 10 on my way back.

So, if nothing weird happens (now you will tell me, shit happens everyday around the world, who are you asking to be excluded), I will probably see you there.

Soc, brave on you.

Geeske, maybe we could bike together ? You'll pass through Belgium.

Nikola, I'm in.

Micki

Quote from nikolas, posted on Oct. 21 2001,19:29

Ok, let's start the list! We are allowed to put cases that we are in and out etc. So.

Nikolas is in, provided it will be between 24/03 - 06/04

Hi everybody !

I am just passing a very bad period in my 42 year old life, but the music of Dalaras keeps me going on. And like Franz I have learned that everything is possible in life ( you just have really to want it ). As my boy-friend is living in Athens for me it is no problem to go there. So you can count on me. I would love to meet some members of the club.

Have a nice day!

Elisabeth

Nikolas, I'm in too. :D  The dates you said are fine for me, provided that the day is not a Monday, a Wednesday or a Friday... Oh, these English lessons of mine have ruined my life!

However, if there is no alternative, I'll just have to skip one lesson... In the end, coming to think about it, he deserves it, doesn't he? Though the next day I'll probably be executed. :razz:

Dear Nikolas,

I'm having a problem now. If I can solve it, I'll be there!

(wish me luck)

Greetings from Buenos Aires

Maria de los Angeles

Hey guys

lets put it this way,

If I'm in Greece at that time

put me in;

in fact, anytime I'm

visiting stn Patrida and Dalaras is performing

rest asured I will make every effort to attend.

:razz:

Hey guys,

As it seems that a lot of us will try to make it we must find out when he's going to be there.

There doesn't seem to any news at the moment on any future concerts - does anyone know anything yet?

Maybe he's taking a holiday now :cool:

Lynne, some of Dalaras' musicians confirmed in Amsterdam, they'll start in Zygos the 15th of March 2002!

That's great!  As for the holidays part, I hope he does. This year must have been a very tiring one. He went all over Greece and Europe, and flew to America for the Saratoga concert and I think it's time for him to get some rest. I am really getting worried about him. :D  After all he deserves some days off, doesn't he? :D

yes, he deserves some holidays! So, we'll better stop to ask for concerts until he's coming to Zygos!

I have news... I read in a newspaper that Dalaras will be at Zygos on the February along with "Apenanti"... I suppose this changes our plans... I don't know dates nor for how long he will stay.  I'll call at Zygos for more details and then let you know...