Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nikolas

Together in Zygos with Club members

83 posts in this topic

I'm coming to Athens in January anyway with friends to see Parios with Remos, so please let us know if you get any fixed dates and for how long he will be there.

Please don't cry... maybe he'll still be there in March... or again... or somewhere else... or...

as you told me once, miracles DO happen.

Guys, you really make me fell sorry and sad... very sad... :blush:  I don't like giving people bad news... Look I will call those in Zygos first thing in the morning and I will let you know what they told me... Nikolas, maybe he will remain untill March... I think it makes sence.... Please, chear up a little... And good luck with your exams...

I have news!!! And I think they are wonderful and conviniant to all of us!!!! :music:  :D  :D

Dalaras is to appear in Zygos in the end of February (as it is known) but he will be there untill EASTER!!!! :D  :D  :D

And since Orthodox Easter is on the 5th of May this year, that means that he  dear friend will be there untill Friday the 26th of April

The man who answered the phone told me exactly this: "He will start at the end of February and stay untill Easter." The rest is my guess because I don't think that he will be singing during the Great Weekend.

Please tell me that the plan is still ON and that ALL of you will do your best and come!!! :)  It will be GREAT!!! :D  :D  :D

I'll be in (I hope), I'm fixing my bike and backpack (very used thing).

Or I'll take a flight.

Micki   :music:

I've already started saving. Sam (my bicycle) has been with me 16 years and I'm not sure he'd be up to a trip to Greece.

I think we should make a 'members' meeting with our 'webmaster'!!!!

So, as he said 24.03 - 06.04.2002, we have 2 weeks for choosing one evening!!

Very good choice, Geeske!!!!!!!!!!!

Now we only have to know if there's performance on Tuesday!

I'm really glad that we are trying to make this happen. I'll have to check my exams dates though...

The guy also said that it's too early now and that for more info and details, I should call bck after the Christmas Holidays. That's what mom told me. (I made her call him again because I couldn't call him myself for secind time... :blush: )

It would be lovely if somebody could help a Zygos-newcomer  -

I read with enthusiasm that Dalaras will sing regularyly in Zygos between end of

February and end of April.

I've already been to Athens a couple of times and sort of know my way around there, but never went to a concert at "Zygos".

So, how does it all work?  Can I just drop in any time I like? Will I have to buy a ticket in advance?

Will Dalaras be there once a week or even more often?

I'm just planning my holiday in Greece for next year, and Zygos would

be a special treat for me.

Thanks!

Maria

Maria, as I've said for more details (dates and ticket costs and ...) we'll have to wait... As for how you go to Zygos, the place is in Plaka. Most convinient for me is to take the metro and then walk a little, but it depends where you'll be staying...

Dear all,

We are two CRAZY fans of the god "DALARAS"

we are looking forward to join the club of those who are

interested to visit ZYGOS by the first day!!!!

We wonder how we managed to book "first table" in order

to see him more close!!!???vivi.kanellakopoulou@astrazeneca.com :blush:  ;)  ;) [C

Usually they only sing 4 or 5 days a week and they don't include Mondays and Tuesdays and maybe Wednesdays as people go out more at the weekends as they don't open until very late and finish at 3 - 4 am.

So Geeske I think your day is very improbable. Sorry ;)

It also might be easier for people who work to go closer to the weekend?  Then they don't have to take so many days off work :blush:

Yes. I think a Friday or a Saturday would be better. But let's wait a little bit...it is early!

Saturday it's definately better for me... :blush:  But yes it's too early... But I'm glad! In the meantime guess what I'll be doind... :music:  :music:  :music:

Friday, Saturday, anytime! whenever you like! in fact, I was thinking, once I actually am there, wouldn't it be a sin to go only once ??

(just thinking of it, I get butterflies in my belly, as we say in Dutch)

:D  :D  :D  Geeske, I knew you would say something like that... I wish I could be there everynight!!! Not in the first row, in the back, standing on my feets,on one of my feets, anything-I wouldn't mind- but there are several problems... :(

We will need some people in Athens to book seats etc...who is going to do this?

Nikola,

you know there are people in Athens who are willing and will do anything needed!!!, but don't you think it's a little early for preparing?  Afterall, we don't even know how many of us will be present! Some haven't decided yet, I suppose. Don't you think it's better to wait a little more? We have plenty of time until March-since the program is going to last until March, isn't it?

If anybody wants to have tickets. you can contact mario and I will give details.

Pls remember it is very difficult to get tickets for Friday or Saturday the best day to go is Sunday.

Regards

Henk :cool: