BouZouKiPlayer21

North American Concert

10 posts in this topic

I would like to know when exactly is George coming to play in Saratoga Springs.  I live in Rochester, and there are many Dalaras fans, including myself, who would like to go see him for the second time.  Please respond or possibly e-mail me.  Eucharisto.

Chris,

could you please tell us where you got the info? What is the concert for? Who issues the tickets. You are not teasing, are you? In any case, any additional info would be highly appreciated.

Yes,its true.Chris is right.Dalaras is coming to Saratoga on August 18.I have known about the show for months.Of cource i get inside information,he,he,he...I plan to be there and have reserved my up front seats already!! Hope to see you other Dalaras fans there.Chris are you coming?

Boohoohoo, I'm jealous!!!!!!!!!!

The Montreal Symphony, for crying out loud, you don't get them any better!!!!

OK guys, enjoy it for me too, will you?

Geeska, dont be jealous..Go to the show!!! I plan to be there..All Dalaras fans should go.It will be awesome.Anyway, if you dont get to this one then work on the next North American tour which will hopefully be in November.I hope to hear news on this soon..."DALARAS IS THE GREATEST"

Hello to Chris and Dalarikos.

Hey guys glad to hear Dalaras is coming to near to you guys in Saratoga. Though I'm not jealous because If I lived down that way I would be going too the concert and would have tried desperatley of course to get front row seats.  But nevertheless, I'm too far away to travel during that day.  Any chance on Dalaras extending apart of that tour in Detroit, Chicago, Cleveland, or Toronto during that time frame?  

What about his North American Tour you mentioned during the month of September?  Will he tour anywhere in the MidWest area at that time?

Let us know please.  Can Never get enough of Dalaras live in concert?

Christo, basically it is not really up to Dalaras what city he will go to.I have had this conversation with Dalaras backstage before a concert one day.Its up to a local promoter taking on the costs and risks of doing the show.In other words if a promoter feels he can make money by bringing Dalaras to his state,then he can buy the show for the set amount of money that the main north american tour promoter asks for.I have been very involved with these shows and we brought Dalaras to Atlanta,Georgia and i know how hard it is to bring a show to a city.....Dalaras will go where he is invited and a local promoter buys a show.....So, if you know someone in cleveland,chicago,Toronto, etc. who can promote a show ,then it can happen...When it does happen though the outcome is incredible.The show that Dalaras did hear in Atlanta was incredible.He played until 1:15 am,the place was on fire,everyone was on their feet singing along.A memorable night..

Hey Chris

Any chance Dalaras will find some time to read our posts here in the forum and
perhaps even comment on any of them???????????

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead