DoraP

Concert with Emma Chaplin

7 posts in this topic

I am from Cyprus and I am interesting in buying tickets for the concert on the 27 or the 28 of September with Emma Chaplin. How can I get them and how much they cost

Thanks

my email is dorapol@yahoo.com

The tickets are on sale now at Athens Festival tel. 3221459. The price is between 5.000 to 40.000 drs.

But if you call from Cyprus or Germany (as me), you can't order by phone and creditcard! They don't accept.

You need someone in Athens who buys for you! Who does it for me!!

When I came home from work I was so happy!! Thanks to the help of Annemarie (now in Nikea), Kate Francis (London) and Uli (Athens) I finally get the tickets! And not to forget Mario (Athens) who waited to help next!

And now... I just put out tv!

Why can't people leave in peace and harmony???

Hello to you all again,

Does anyone know if this concert will be broadcasted on television? And if so, can PLEASE somebody tape it for me? I'll pay for the cost of course.

I'm just so sorry that I couldn't take my holidays just a little earlier. Imagine, two days later I'll be in Crete ... well I'm happy of course and content that I'm still able to go to Greece once in a while. Not complaining at all.

And I'm feeling much better, thank you all writing to me "hope you feel better soon, ... "

Micki

Maybe they do what they did with the concert in Delphi. This they showed on tv one week later.

So, maybe Micki, you can watch on Crete!

I also bought tickets for the concert on the 28th

I read that Dalaras will sing many songs from Misa Criolla (by Ariel Ramirez), that's great because there are some great songs in this work, like "Gloria" and "Sanctus"

Giasas Members

Anna, Astron
 tell us how the concert went with Dalaras andEmma Chaplain?

What songs did Dalaras and her sing together?
   How was the concert over all?
  Was it a classical concert?
 What did Dalaras sing in general?

Emma's name here in the states is becoming a little bit more common.  I've found her name appearing throughout the local media retail outlet stores and other sources here.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead