Niki

Dalaras plans for 2002???

8 posts in this topic

Guys, I can wait to go to another concert of Dalaras! But since he finishes his summer tour in Greece and the concerts in Irodeio (whitch I didn't saw :cry: ) and now he is about to leave for the second parts of the tour in Europe I'm very sad... Does anyone knows what are his plans for the 2002? Is he going to appear somewhere like other years (Iera Odos, Zygos) or he will rest? I'm sure he must be very tired. The year 2001 was full of work and concerts all over Greece and Europe. I miss him! So please say...

Once again I write what I read in the 'Difono':

Dalaras will play in Zygos in March and April 2002!

I am thrilled! I missed Dalaras when he was at Zygos last year and I was so sorry about it. But now I see I'm being given a second chance! :razz:  I'm very excited! I'm certain I will go this time. So, I was wondering if anyone is interesting to come with me? We could organise to meet as many members as possible and go all together. How does this sound? We could try to do what we wanted to do with the concert in Marousi (whitch was cancelled  :(  ). Agreed? It's very soon but I'm just asking... :D

Franz, I haven't been around long but I've already found out this: in Greece, musicians do NOT have official plans!

SPQR, I really think I'm going to try for Zygos.

My birthday is in March, that ought to be enough for an excuse?

WHO ELSE?

I may be in Greece between the 23th of March till the 7th of April. If I catch him, I will go! We can arrange!

If I survive Winter and I have money in the pocket, I'll be there. Hopefully with my more-modern-than-me mother, my best friend.

Micki

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead