nikolas

Συναυλία στην Καβάλα

6 posts in this topic

Στις 16 Ιουλίου είναι προγραμματισμένη μια συναυλία του Νταλάρα (με το Χρήστο Θηβαίο επίσης) στο αρχαίο θέατρο των Φιλίππων, στην Καβάλα. Όποιος ή όποια μένει σε εκείνα τα μέρη και έχει σκοπό να πάει και έχει βρει ή θα βρει εισιτήριο για να πάει και διαβάζει και αυτό το μήνυμα, ας μου το πει, για να κανονίσουμε να πάμε μαζί! :yes: Ουυυυφ...

Hello to all!

I am now leaving with friends for Kavala, for the ancient theatre of Filipi, to attend what?

Yes you found it...a concert of Dalaras! :yes: I will tell you more, as soon as I return, tomorrow, after I have some sleep first...:sleep:

Nikolas, happy travelling and happy listening!! Dalaras did already 5 concerts from his kalokairi 2001 tour around Greece. But there was no comment on this web-site! Where are the Dalaras fans living in Greece?

Anna, i can answer your question.Where are the Dalaras fans living in Greece? The answer is simply"EVERYWHERE" i got to listen to a small part of the Dalaras show from greece thru a cell phone.It was incredibly clear from Greece to me in the USA..THe news after the concert was that Dalaras put on an incredible show at "KAtrakio" and was mobbed before and after the show by fans.There had to be extra security to get him to his car afterwards.People love Dalaras everywhere,but especially in greece..

Dalarikos wrote: "Dalaras put on an  incredible show at "KAtrakio" and was mobbed before and after the show by fans."

I love Dalaras and therefore also those who love him, but NOT when they do that!! Can't they be polite about it, #### them? I know it's an excess of adoration, but it is an excess nonetheless.

Nikola, I can't wait to hear all about the concert. YOU LUCKY MAN!!!!

Geeska,its unfortunate but yes there was a lot of shoving and some light pushing.I have seen Dalaras in concert many times and have been backstage on many of them.Its unfortunate but some fans while trying to get to him get overzelious and act like idiots.Sometimes fans get out of hand,but Dalaras always is understanding and polite..

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead