Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Agnie

Συνέντευξη στον Flash

3 posts in this topic

Few words for those who couldnt manage to hear the interview from the radio in Flash 96 FM today at 12:00.

Although it was a short interview (12:00-13:00 including news and adds) it leaves me with a very sensitive feeling for both of them. Marinella express her feelings about Dalaras in a very tenderness way. She mentioned that he calls her mother all the time and she also joked telling that from now on he better watch out before spelling something like that again as she is still very young. but she is also express her feelings for him telling that George is part from her being thats why she feel pain for him. The same pain that someone can feel for his family!!!!

They both also mentioned about the low quality and the low standards of todays songs and that because of the oversupply of songs in the market. Unfortunately those songs dont live up to their expectations. Dalaras pointed out that the public feeling couldnt be expressed through those songs any more thats why the song in general faces a crisis those days.

They also mentioned about their tour in USA and they gave a promised to give a feedback as soon as they get back in Athens.

Parts of the songs that the radio station play were:

· Tasteri tou voria

· H proti agapi

· Me agapas se agapo

· Athanasia

· Stalia stalia

· Ti na thimitho ti na xehaso

· Sti zoi mou kathe mia gnotimia

· To pelago einai vathi

· O Mare E tu

· Prin to telos

I apologized for my mistakes in my effort to transfer you as much as I can remember from the whole interview.

:D

They also mentioned about their tour in USA and they gave a promised to give a feedback as soon as they get back in Athens.

Hey, they should do it here at this forum.......at the topic: past concerts impressions :)

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0