Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lynne Kleanthous

Concert on TV

37 posts in this topic

Don't know quite where to post this, but I hope this is ok here.

On ANT1 in Cyprus there will be televisied on Thursday Dec 27th at 00.30 Dalaras singing with Panos Katsimihas and Babis Stokas (probably from Zygos).  This is shown in the newspaper lasting for one and half hours.  

So for anyone here get your videos ready, for those in Greece I am sure that they will also show it on ANT there but at a different time etc so check your programmes. :)  :razz:  :razz:  :wow:  :(

Have fun

Hi Sarantis

Happy Holidays

There maybe a way to do this

but it requires a little bit more technology and expense on your part.

If it can be done,

the process  is called:

Web Camera

Basically, you need a webcamera to be hooked up in the Dalaras Musuem near your computer.

(I'm pretty sure your computer would have to be placed in the Dalaras Musuem).

And it has to be interactive meaning running live 24/7

Your web hosting company should supply the link and server for you to enable this.

As to what cost all of this is

I couldnt say

but,   it may be  expensive.

If its something worhtwhile to pursue in the future,

then it may be worth adding to do so.

Shop around and ask other friends for suggestions and for prices and so on

Good luck.

I'll be first to check it out if does come on line.

Christos

Well, good news! On Thursday in ALPHA at 23.15 (greek time) there is the concert of Dalaras with Emma Shapplin. And the same day in ANT1 at 01.00 (greek time as well) there is the programme from Zygos that Lynne mentioned.

Sarantis I have no idea if the ANT1 in USA is different that the European one... However I think that they will show there as well. And by the way, if you ever decide to do what Christo has said, be sure to let us know...   :)  :xmas:

I really hope, all who receive Alpha and ANT 1 are enjoying these concerts.

Unfortunately I'm living in Leverkusen....

Today night at 23.00 in ET1 ,George Dalaras- in ''Χριστουγεννιατικη αυλαια''- will sing favorite songs of ''Aσφαλτο που τρεχει''and many others beautiful songs.

Χρονια πολλα σε ολους

I think I have to change my holidayplans!!

Instead of going to Greece in summertime, I should go this time of the year!!

And instead of going to the beach, staying inside and watch TV!!

Ok. changing holidays will be next year!

I had a look at the ET1 website and read the description of the programme. Now I'm asking seriously. Did anyone of the members tape tonight's programme? And much more important is there someone who can send a copie of this video to me???

It would be a great late Christmas present!!!

Could the person who is willing to make copies, make one for me too, please ??

Micki

and now family time, I'll be thinking of you all too.

I could... :razz:   :D  But one at a time... And you probably will have to wait for a while... My video will be "on flames" from using it too much... :D

And I have to make a correction. The concert with Emma Shapplin is tonight on 23.15 in AlPHA, whereas in ET1 on 01.30 there is a special programme where Dalaras is touring someone in greek songs...

Avlaia was repeated yesterday at 17.00. So for those of us who missed it on Monday, there was a second chance (and I didn't miss that one!)

Niki, if you grabbed it, I think I will torture you...as well!  :cool:

Here are 2 Christmas gifts from me :razz:  :D

They are 2 small parts from the concert with emma shapplin

(you must unzip the files first and then play them with an mp3 player)

1)La pregrapation -from Ariel Ramirez's Navidad Nuestra (George)

pregpart.zip

Stolis, anything more on this? Is it going to be a new program or a repetition of parts of the old Avlaia?

I don't know what the program will be but I guess it will be a mixed program.

Now I'm listening to "Fortothika tis tipsis mou"

What a wonderfull song!

Prwto apo ola na euxaristisw ton Astron gia auto to dwraki tou. Loipon h ekpomph "Aulaia" thn paramonh twn Xristougennwn htan must. Den eida thn prwth pou provlithike thn paramonh alla thn epanalhptikh, thn epomenh mera stis 17:00 to apogevma. Akoma den mporw na synelthw pou den mporesa na thn grapsw sto video, hmoun se xeno spiti kai mono sthn thleorash mporousa na thn dw. Nomizw oti tou xronou paramonh, anhmera kai thn epomenh mera twn Xristougennwn kai ths Prwtoxronias den tha to kounisw roupi apo to spiti mou.

To allo programma pou legotan "Ethnikh Odos... Xristougennwn" eixe 4 lepta symmetoxh tou Ntalara, etsi mou eipane. Dhladh opoios to exase den peirazei kai toso, alla opoios exase thn "Aulaia" ton symvoulevw an den mporei na parei thn kaseta apo kapoion allon, na mhn rwtaei polla gia authn thn ekpomph giati tha apogoiteutei poly pou den thn eide. Htan to kati allo.

Twra oson afora thn paramonh ths Prwtoxronias. To programma tha legetai "Aulaia 02" kai arxizei stis 0:15 (31 pros 1h tou allou mhna) kai tha provlithei sygxronws apo thn ET1 kai thn NET (ta kalytera kanalia ston kosmo!!!!!!!). Den tha exei kamia sxesh me thn prwth ekpomph, den tha provlithoun stigmiotypa apo thn prwth- toulaxiston etsi katalava. Dioti tha symmetexoun kai polloi alloi tragoudistes: Galani, Tsanaklidou, Remos, Hadzigiannis, Peta, Irw, Kotsiras, Basis klp. To programma egine eidika gia authth vradia ara einai kainourgio.

Y.G. 1: Gia tous patriwtes sthn Amerikh (vlepe Sarantis) o ANT1 Satellite tha deixei to programma apo ton Zygo thn Kyriakh 30 Dekemvriou stis 22:00 h wra to vrady. Opois pianei ANT1 Satellite na einai prosektikos autes tis hmeres kathoti mallon tha to diafhmizoun tis hmeres autes kai na mhn perimenoun na anoixoun thn thleorash akrivws stis 22:00 to vrady alla arketa pio nwris. Proswpikh mou sumvoulh: An to grapsete sto video me SP taxythta, mhn xrhsimopoiisete diwrh kaseta alla twn 160 leptwn. Pote den xereis ti ginetai.

Y.G. 2: Kykloforise ena kainourgio periodiko me to onoma "Echo" pou exei exwfyllo ton Ntalara kai ektenh synentevksi mesa kathws kai CD tou theou (gia na mhn epanalamvanw to onoma tou). Tha sas symvouleva na epilhftheite epi tou thematos.

Y.G. 3: An den ta xanapoume mexri thn Prwtoxronia sas euxomai se olous Kalh Xronia, ygeia, oti potheite kai kales Ntalaroakroaseis.

Χρόνια Πολλά!Να προσθέσουμε κοντά στα άλλα τηλεοπτικά προγράμματα και το αφιέρωμα-συνέντευξη της ΕΤ3.Τιτλοφορείται ως εξής:<<Τι έκανε ο Γ.Νταλάρας το 2001.Τι θα κάνει το 2002>>.Θα μεταδοθεί μετά την αλλαγή του χρόνου,δηλαδή την Τρίτη 1-1-2001  01.00π.μ. από την ΕΤ3.Καλή χρονιά σε όλους και βεβαίως και στον κύριο Νταλάρα!Νάναι υγιής ,δημιουργικός και το 2002!

Sarantis.

I wasn't there that night but the programme was exactly the same when I saw him at end of Jan.  But of course it was a lot longer.  Nearly four hours in fact.  So we didn't get all of it on tape.  This was a great concert.:)

I saw the programme on ET last night or this morning actually but was not so impressed, he only sang a few songs and he didn't speak at all which was strange considering all the other singers spoke.  What did everyone else think???????

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0