Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lynne Kleanthous

Concert on TV

37 posts in this topic

Lynne, what they showed in ET1 was a repetition of the programme that was broadcust last week in Aylaia. Dalaras had talked there, but here they only showed some of the songs he had sang... Whereas the programme in ET3 must have been far more interesting, as there was only Dalaras...

Telika sto programma "Aulaia 02" ta kommatia me ton Ntalara

htan epanalhpsh twn kommatiwn ths prwths

ekpomphs, "Aulaia". Ousiastika ta eixane giati parousiazane

thn Melina Aslanidou, melos twn"Apenanti", kai epeidh eixan

pei kapoia tragoudia apo thn prwth ekpomph ta xanavalane.

Paidia omws olata lefta htan h ekpomph sthn ET1 stis 23:30

me 1:15 to prwi Trith pros Tetarth "Sthn Akrh tou Kosmou".

Htan epanalhpsh tou programmatos pou ekane ligo prin to

millenium. Dyo wres Ntalara me diaforous tragoudistes, mono

tragoudi. Einai auto pou eipe me ton Pario 2-3 tragoudia,

Fragoulh, Maxairitsa, Tsaligopoulou klp. Den prolava na sas pw

tipota pio prin giati to eida tyxaia.Tha rwthsw an to exei

grapsei kaneis filos mou kai tha sas pw.

Kalh xronia.

Sarantiis, I don't remember Dalaras sniffling... and I also saw the programme in Zygos...  And in some parts there was only Kasimixas or only Stokas singing... Are we talking for the same programme?

Dimitrisk, what a pity... I lost the one you mentioned...  :)

:)   :xmas:

I don't know about the rest of the members in here

but I'm going to have to invest in getting the ANTENNA or the ERT here for my house.,

Since it looks like I'm missing out on a lot of great memorable concerts of Dalaras.

And EMI Minos hasnt released anything new of him since the Meadowlands Concert and Iera Odos concerts.

So with that said theres no point in missing out on any future ones.

got to get me the Greek TV.

OR maybe I can catch them at the Coffeehouse; but they may not always have it on or taped when they air them and the time I'm visiting the Kafenio.

Sarantis,  I have the one from ANT from Zygos taped as well as the one on ET, but he talkes a little but not like interviewed just in between the songs, is that what you mean, otherwise you have a different version.  I shall have to watch it again to see if he sniffles!!!!  as I didn't notice it when I watched it live but it was after 2 am and I was sick, but he said that it was the last but one show in Zygos so must be the same.  It lasts about 2 hours but as I said actually at Zygos the show was nearly double that.

The one on ET I didn't get the origional show only the excepts on which he doesn't speak, the same as you Niki.

ET also showed the Millenium concert again yesterday afternoon on ET Sat anyway here in Cyprus, so those with Sat should have got that as well.  They showed a lot this year don't you think.

And last night around midnight and until early morning, there was another Dalaras TV special, the one that was first broadcasted 2 years ago, where Dalaras had many singers as his guests, for example Hronis Aidonidis, Giannis Parios, Kostas Makedonas, Gerasimos Andreatos, Dimitris Basis, Eleni Tsaligopoulou etc. That was maybe the best of all and I was happy to watch it again. In the place I was, they have only one channel, ET1, and that was where this program was!  :)

And today, around 15.00, on ET3, there was a repetition of the program that was on ET3 after the change of the year. This time I wathced it. In fact, this year, I lost count of how many different programs with Dalaras were on TV!

Was that the Millenium show, with that cute boy, Vangelis, who called himself 'to mellon' ??

If so, I have that one on tape, very very ... euhm ... words cannot express how great it was.

Micki

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0