Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Geske

Which song would you ask for...

19 posts in this topic

Let's dream a little...

Suppose Dalaras is on stage, and he asks YOU which song you want to hear. ONE song.

Which one would you choose?

Geeska, lets dream a little more!! Suppose Dalaras is in your home in your music room ,which song would you ask for? he,he,he   (sometimes dreams come true!!)

Now to answer your question.

I would want to hear him play an all acoustic set.Just him, one bouzouki player(Christo Nikolopoulos) and both unplugged playing streight thru the mics..Just raw acoustic songs,no other band back up or anything....That would be magical...To gramma,girna tis ores,kapia kapou kapote,O metiokos,etc....

Very good question !!

For me personal ?! I would say now: Mia vradia sto Leverkusen !! Because I feel like dancing right now.

But I like so many of his songs, so ask me again on the concert itself.

geia sou,

Micki

Eh, Saranti, you lucky ol' so-and-so... we know YOU did get to ask him for all the songs you wanted...

In this game, you're allowed just ONE. So?

Dalaras and his guitar, as I don't have a musicroom, it would be in the livingroom!

I would leave the choice up to him. Ask him to play what he likes, as I'm really curios which songs he would choose. I think he also has his favorites!

Not exactly answering the question. Once, it was in Iera Odos, he started singing the old ones. Suddenly, he took the bouzouki and Manolis Karantinis the guitar (because he didn't remember this song in bouzouki) and they played "Gia piase gifto sfiri ki amoni" from the album "Vizantinos Esperinos". This was one of the biggest surprises for me in a concert of Dalaras.

If I had to choose just 1 song right now

it would probably be

'Methismena Tragoudia'

only becuase I've never heard him sing this song live except only from the cd; and this is one tune Dalaras really projects his voice and bellows out those hight notes.

Also I never got to hear him sing

'Anastenzo Vyeni Fotia' again since the

"Orfeas Concert".  

It would be great to hear him sing that Amane again.

People, it's a dream. I would ask for Allimono (the one that D. Mitropanos has sung).

Of his own songs, whatever our wish is we can still hope.

And my biggest surprises. 1991, he sang To dasos (G. Poulopoulos).

and next year: O Fanis(Katchimixas brothers). this song was so amazingly performed that words cannot describe it. you should see him playing the baglama (a taximi) and then holding the baglama in one hand and the mic in the other and screaming (so beautifuly): Dio xronia eixa na se do, kai se sinantisa ksana mia Kiriaki.

And maybe I will repost something else tomorrow night, who knows???????

21 hours and 30 mins left

Last night, in the second between waking and falling asleep, it came to me. I would ask for Didimoteicho blues. The one I must hear, haven't heard yet, have read but not heard... must hear...

When I woke, I could not remember.

Soc, I can't really imagine him singing Alimono, but it would be really interesting to hear I must admit as it's one of my favorites of Mitropanos.  I heard him sing it live last summer here and it was one of the most amazing music moments, I could have cried, it was so moving and he sings it with so much passion that I really would like to hear Dalaras sing it.

I think that I would like to hear Dalaras with guitar singing his favorite song too as I would find it impossible to ask for just one (would have to keep asking for more and more).

I would ask him to play once again my favourite song of all times!!Kiriaki se gnwrisa!And then I would commite suicide!Or at least I would faint! :)

hey Guys

which one is Alimono by Mitropanos?

I have most of his greatist hits and that one doesn't even ring a bell ot too.

My favorites by him are those Big Zembekika of his

a) Ta Ladadika

B) Rosa

c) Panta Yelasti

d) Ehis to Parapono sou

e) Sanizito Stin Saloniki

f) Mia Stasou Edo

okay all good zembikika

so which one is Alimono?

and just for the record, even though Mitropanos sings these songs great doesn't mean Dalaras wouldn't sound good singing them either.

Christo it's a very old song, I can't tell you which CD it's on as I am at work and it's at home.

It's a very powerful song and both Soc and I think the Dalaras would sing it well too, that's what we said that we would love to hear it sung by him.

I also like your choices especially Panta Yelasti and Sanizito stin Saloniki.

Maybe Soc can tell the CD or I'll look it up for tomorrow.

Ayto pou egw tha dialega an vriskomoun mprosta sto Ntalara se kapia onirikh katastasi ine animfisbitia tin mpalanta twn aisthisewn kai twn paresthisewn (San palio sinema...) Agapw para ma para polla tragoudia tou Ntalara, alla auto ksexwrizi gia tin aisthantikothta kai tin triferada tou!

Christo, I found the CD at home it's called Laiki 76, it's obiously been taken from a LP and made into a CD.  The song is written by Dimitris Christopoulos and lyrics by Sofia Kapiri and he usually sings it in combination with another song called Duo Nichtes.

On the same CD are "Kalokairia kai Chimones" and "Kane kati na haso to traino"

(Edited by Lynne Kleanthous at 4:39 pm on Aug. 20, 2001)

Geia sas paidia!Eimai kainourios stin parea.Ena tragoudi poy tha ithela na akouso kai einai psiloksexasmeno einai "To sakkaki mou ki an stazei".Apo ta pio apla,laika kai erotika tragoudia pou exei pei o Giorgos.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0