Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
zeynep

Upcoming concerts in calendar

6 posts in this topic

I looked at the calendar to see upcoming concerts of Dalaras. I thought maybe I can go to one of them. Since I live in İstanbul; Athina or Thessaloniki are not very far away to me.

So I looked at the calendar for July but the info about the concerts are in greek. :)

I could not understand much. Can you please translate them also in english.

thank you very much

zeynep, if you can come to Thessaloniki this wednesday, you can see him in the Theatro Gis.

It will be the last concert before his holidays. Nothing more until september!

Thank you very much for your help. It couldn't be possible for me to leave work suddenly and come to Thessaloniki :)

Than I'll look for the concerts in September.

Does anyone know for sure if he's going to London? Because it would be my only chance to see him before next year- I'm planning a trip to Greece, if everything works out fine with me. Please, tell me he will...(sigh)

Does anyone know for sure if he's going to London? Because it would be my only chance to see him before next year- I'm planning a trip to Greece, if everything works out fine with me. Please, tell me he will...(sigh)

Celeste, see the topic Dalaras-Marinella in London, in this section, and Diane's post of 2 days ago.

You can also check the Trehantiri website www.trehantiri.com

:)

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0