Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
thalassa

dalaras in uk

10 posts in this topic

Hi everyone, I haven't quite found my way round the site yet and as I missed the concert last week I am keen to ahead of myself for next time. Does anyone have any more info on the rumour G.D will sing in London in the winter? sorry about the request in english but no way could my greek ask this important question LOL. thanx

Hello and welcome!

There is another thread already open on this subject:-

Dalaras-Marinella together in London (page 2 of Upcoming Concerts)

But the latest situation is that they are expected to appear in London late 2003 - according to Trehantiri, this will be sometime after October.

Dalaras in UK.

In the past G.D. was performing during end nov/beg dec because of the shopping of Anna for x-mas. So I personally that will be the time that he will perform.

Henkos

Dalaras in UK.

In the past G.D. was performing during end nov/beg dec because of the shopping of Anna for x-mas. So I personally that will be the time that he will perform.

Henkos

Henk......... In Germany we say: Dein Wort in Gottes Ohr!! :)

It is : Your word in gods ear!! :)

Franz

C'est ce qui s'appelle joindre l'utile á l'agréable, François! Men will never understand the pleasure of shopping...as they will never understand the female's soul. :):)

That was provocative, of course. :) Now, was it a joke? I can't believe a date of a concert is chosen just because it suits the shopping!

Dear Celeste, my post was of course a joke... not a very good one, of course, but it was a joke all the same, I can assure you... :)

Of course I understood it was a joke François. Men always like to talk about les bonnes femmes (as les bonnes femmes like to talk about men :) ) As a matter of fact, about joke I meant what Henk said about Dalaras's concert date being chosen just because of Anna's shopping. It can't be!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0