Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nighthawk

Link to Coimbra's MP3 (not by Dalaras as in Latin)

6 posts in this topic

A member has asked if I could get Fado Corrido de Coimbra in a Portuguese version. I said I wasn't sure and probably not, but I made a little search and I found this link which I would like to place at everybody's disposition (I hope it works) :

http://www.utad.pt/~leonelm/adlibitum/fadocorrido.html

Since I think one can't post links in this site, if you don't have the ~ sign (called a "til" in Portuguese) and don't know how to get it from your computer, try searching for "fado corrido de coimbra MP3". That's what I did using Google.

Edit: ok, I've just noticed there is a link posted indeed. Cool. I hope the MP3 link on the page is working. These last few days, my provider decided to make a campaign allowing every user to download as much as they want to during the summer, so it's all a little scrambled up and taking too long. Since hopefully you're using a better server (yeah, I'm a little angry with them right now), you'll probably be able to check that out easily...

I just want to add that the lyrics of this version that Nighthawk is writing about, are in some parts slighly different from the Dalaras's version. But you can check it out by yourself, they have the English translation. ;)

Den katalava tipota apo afta!!! I understood nothing of that!!!

Astievome, ta katalava ola, ala thelo na prostheso pos... I am joking, I understood it all, but wish to ad that...

Perisoteri milun Anglika, perisoteri milun tulahiston liga Ellinika, eno perisoteri den milun Frantsezika katholu...Galika.

Most speak English, most speak at least some Greek, while most speak no French... :D

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0