Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nighthawk

A song about Lara Croft

10 posts in this topic

Hi. I just thought this might interest those of you who are also into different kinds of music and maybe more if anyone here likes PC games, namely Tomb Raider. So, this is a song about Lara Croft, by my band, Bug in the System. It's by no means Greek music but neither am I Greek or know enough Greek or enough Greek musical technique to make anything like that which may be good enough, so... Here's the link: www.trle.net. Head for the forums, click on "small talk" and then on "Songs about Lara". The lyrics are in another topic under "to administration". The music is by our drummer, Vitor, and the lyrics are by myself, Jorge, aka Jorge22 in tomb raiding forums. You may simply listen to it by left-clicking on the link there or download it by right-clicking and choosing save as destiny or something more or less like that (don't remember the exact terms.Please, enjoy! (and I certainly do hope this isn't way too much off topic, in which case I leave my sincerest apologies to Nikolas...)

I don't like Lara Croft at all, and my opinion about Tomb Raider is #### (seriously censored!)...

but I do like the song :)

Geske, thaks a lot. As for the game, you know, it's like anything else... First, you have to try, then you have to master it at least enough to like it instead of feeling frustrated. I thought you might like, though, if only you gave it a try - it involves a lot of travelling/discovering and I know you're someone who likes the good feeling of new discoveries. Of, course, you'd have to try it, wouldn't you?

lara kroft has much too big drawn by a dreaming man

in my dream man are honest tall slim smart....and the list goes on and on and on and on...and on.......and on.....

dreams...........

lara kroft!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Hmmm, this really shouldn't be the right place to discuss Lara Croft's boobies... :) But, frankly, Lara's much more than that. And a huge percentage of Tomb Raider players are women.

...before it's moved...

Sorry, Nighthawk, it is probably true what you say about this lara kroft, what I meant was that I cannot pay attention at what she is doing because of these ridiculous...which would anyway prevent her from doing what she is doing or they would get destroyed in her manly actions, and in fact I was commenting on the person who drew her...There is another 'lovely' woman in action, Sidney Fox, the same b.s. which tells us about men more than about women since such women exist only in some men's immagination...poor bastards...

Ok, move it but don't destroy it...

What can I say? If you were to create a heroine would you make her beautiful or ugly. You see, Lara's a heroine who has adventures round the world, not a character in a socio-political novel. Would you choose Harrison Ford or Gerard Depardieu (for example) for the role of Indiana Jones? I say there has to be a space for everything...

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0