NIKH

Τραγούδια του Γ.Νταλάρα που δεν μου αρέσουν

8 posts in this topic

Well, I don't remember, I forgot, maybe thare aren't any, maybe he was sorry for a composer and sang it not to hurt him, he sang Bregovich but this does not count since Goran does not count, being no composer... :confused:

I tend to feel like Geske who has written in another topic:

"I find it very difficult to dislike anything at all that is sung by Dalaras' voice."

But if there are such songs for me: yes, some can be found on the record with Bregovic ("Thessaloniki - Giannena ..."), also the "modern" version of "Enas kompos i xara mou" (from the live record together with Pyx Lax) and some more experiments of this type ...

I hope no one is offended since this is supposedly one of the singer's greatest hits (I cannot see how...), but I really dislike "Nihta"--that of the Bregovic[h] fellow. I hope I spelt his name correctly. :confused:

No, I didn't, but I fixed it! I think....

I don't like the fact that he sung "la Bamba" and "Luna Rossa". The first one because it's a personal distaste of the song itself, the second because he made a very pop version of a song that I have in a CD sung by another great name of music-Caetano Veloso-, and IMHO, better arranged and sung.

John Barleycorn.

Well done as interpretation, but too far away from the repertoire I am used to hear in general.

The problem I had not with "Mad about you" of Sting.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead