Niki

Dalaras danced zeimbekiko?

10 posts in this topic

Actually, it's not a past concert experiance I lived, but I think it can be included here. In the concert in Zappeio, I met a girl who turned out to be a great admiror of Dalaras. She used to follow him in his tours, going in his concerts etc... Well, she told me that once Dalaras had a surprise for them. Guess what! He actually danced on stage a zeimbekiko!!! :)  Unfortunately, that's all I know... :music:  So, I was wondering if someone has any idea when this happened, where, why and what song was the one he danced...  :confused: Asking too much, right? :blush:    Sorry, but I do want to find more about this great event (which I missed as usual... :razz:  )

I don't know but I remember reading that he doesn't like to dance. However, I remember when he was playing the fast songs from the Latin record in Thessaloniki, he couldn't keeps his legs straight. He was moving as he was playing the guitar on the rythm of the music. Same when he was playing the "κρουστά" in the Holly Street (ha). So, my guess would be that being unable to restrict himself, he took a couple of turns rather than dancing the whole song

Nikola, could you please :) be more specific? Were you there? How was it? Is it what soc says? Which song was it?

Gia Xara

SPQR

If you don't mind me butting in

I have the answer to your question.

Nikolas is correct for it was indeed @ the Attikon Theartre in 1993

because I have the video

and

it was with the participation

of the Satire Group

called

'Agami Thite'

although I'm not sure if there still around today

at the end of their performance, they were doing skits and sketches of humor on how famous people would dance the Zembekiko.

For example, how would the buthcer(O Hasapis) dance the Zembekiko, The Barber, and yes even Micheal JAckson.  AS a gay man of course;

and last they featured Dalaras on stage whom at that very moment just came out and showed us fans how the Zembekiko is danced by a Greek Singer.

and

Dalaras danced pretty good.

I believe the song his orchestra played for him was by

'Kouyoumtzis'

and is called

"Kapios Ktipise ti Porta Ma Itan To Vorias"

Hope this asnwers your question.

:sarcasm:

Dear Christo,could you please tell me where you found this video,because I also have some tapes with Dalaras and I would also like to have this one too. :(

To Kostalenia

&

SPQR,

The name of store in New York that I bought the video from

is

"Aegean Records and Video"

They are located in Astoria.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead