Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
henk de leeuw

Dalaras-marinella In London

61 posts in this topic

[i cannot say if it is usual: in one of the last songs, at the end Dalaras jumped and shouted.

That's definitely NOT usual!

He _does_ stand up very tall and then RAAAANG the guitar at the end of some songs - but jump? :) Can _someone_ at least tell which song it was??

Micki thanks for the pictures. They really are getting better all the time :D Have you noticed how much easier _she_ is to fotograph? They both shine on stage like comets out of orbit, but her light can be seen by the camera - his is much harder....

Have you noticed how much easier _she_  is to fotograph? They both shine on stage like comets out of orbit, but her light can be seen by the camera - his is much harder....

Geske, I think it's because he is wearing black and she's wearing white. He's melakhrinos and she is xanthia. It's a little bit a La Palisse thing, I know (in Portuguese we say it's the logic of the potatoe :) )...

Celeste, he is not melahrinos, because this word does not simply mean 'dark', but dark olive skinned,something that he is not. He is 'kastanos', not that it matters...

:) I think I have to make some remarks...

Which songs did they sing?

Christos Regnis posted all the songs of the standard programme of the Μαζί concerts in Greece. In London they did the same, so have a look there.

Dalaras solo in London were these songs:

Αχ χελιδόνι μου

Έχω ένα καφενέ

Κάπου νυχτώνει

Καράβια στα στεριά

Μια βραδιά στο Λεβερκούζεν...and then we had the interval

and after the interval it was Marinellas solo, the 5 songs you can see in Christos list.

....and this: Dalaras had problems with his back already before the concert. Nothing happened on stage.

Celeste, he is not melahrinos, because this word does not simply mean 'dark', but dark olive skinned,something that he is not. He is 'kastanos', not that it matters...

He seemed pretty tanned to me! but I was far and can't say for sure. We call his kind "moreno" in Portuguese. And of course, it doesn't matter.

:)

:) one difference, in London it was not called Μαζί...

have a look at the poster:

Just in case, any member of the audience didn't understand. :) ( that's very funny indeed because I didn't see the concert being advertised anywhere!)

:) just a small mistake in the article of Eleftherotypia

The photo is NOT from London.

and this I found at the official Dalaras website:

ΜΑΡΙΝΕΛΛΑ - ΓΙΩΡΓΟΣ ΝΤΑΛΑΡΑΣ

"ΜΑΖΙ"

μάγεψαν το κοινό στο

Θέατρο "Palladium" του Λονδίνου

Αποθεώθηκαν και πάλι από το κοινό η

Μαρινέλλα και ο Γιώργος Νταλάρας,

αυτή τη φορά στο κατάμεστο "Palladium"

της βρετανικής πρωτεύουσας.

Οι δύο κορυφαίοι ερμηνευτές παρουσίασαν το γνωστό πλέον σε όλους και αγαπημένο πρόγραμμα, το βράδυ της Κυριακής (12 Οκτωβρίου), ενώπιον του ενθουσιώδους κοινού του Λονδίνου που κατέκλυσε κυριολεκτικά το 2.700 θέσεων θέατρο από νωρίς για να τους απολαύσει.

Tα εισιτήρια για τη συναυλία του Γιώργου Νταλάρα και της Μαρινέλλας είχαν εξαντληθεί αρκετές μέρες πριν την πραγματοποίησή της, ενώ δεν ήταν λίγοι αυτοί που περίμεναν στο ταμείο ώρες πριν την έναρξή της, ελπίζοντας να εξασφαλίσουν ένα εισιτήριο για να δουν την παράσταση ακόμη και όρθιοι, κάτι που έγινε για τον αριθμό που επέτρεψε η ασφάλεια του θεάτρου.

Στο ασφυκτικά γεμάτο Palladium λοιπόν, Έλληνες και ξένοι θεατές, στελέχη της EMI, αλλά και εκπρόσωποι του Τύπου, τραγούδησαν με ενθουσιασμό και συγκίνηση, ενώ όρθιοι καλούσαν ξανά και ξανά τους δύο ερμηνευτές να στη σκηνή.

Ανταποκρινόμενοι στο θέρμη του κοινού, ο Γιώργος Νταλάρας και η Μαρινέλλα βγήκαν τρεις φορές στη σκηνή του "Palladium", ικανοποιώντας τους θαυμαστές τους που σπάνια έχουν την ευκαιρία να τους βλέπουν και κυριολεκτικά τους αποθέωσαν.

Παρόντες στη λαμπερή βραδιά ήταν μεταξύ άλλων ο George Michael και η οικογένειά του, επίλεκτα μέλη της ελληνικής παροικίας του Λονδίνου καθώς και πολλοί Έλληνες φοιτητές.

that's very funny indeed because I didn't see the concert being advertised anywhere!

:) the greater the artists, the smaller the advertising!

true, Palladium Theatre at day............nothing about Marinella / Dalaras

post-3-1066516739.jpg

:) only 'Chitty Chitty bang bang' the name of the musical, played there every night.........except on Sundays

but......some hours before

they put the (small) posters at the entrance

post-3-1066516928.jpg

this photo is not the best, anyway I post it.

Just to show you the 'little stars' at the sky of the stage. The small light points, it's not a fault of my camera, the sky at Palladium is like this!!

And....to show the guitar, meant for 'Amor, Amor'!! It waited at Lycabettus, at Vyronas... and in London! No one played it :)

post-3-1066517460.jpg

..........but have a look what happened now!!

Dalaras going to the left..... Marinella going to right....

The end of μαζί ??

post-3-1066519295.jpg

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0