tehahendriks

video tapes

31 posts in this topic

Chris,who are you dubbing copies for?Are you finally releasing your exclusive and rare video library collection?And i thought i was the only one!!!

Hello !  I just saw the video : "Dalaras sings for Cyprus" from the medowland arena.It is so fantastic! Does anybody know wether there exist a CD from this concert?            Franz

Nikolas! At the end of the video' Dalaras sings for cyprus ' ,they name for Event Coordinatores: Anna Rangoussi Dalaras and GEORGI GALANIS! Is it an uncle of you?

Maybe Franz! But according to Anna I was an orchestra conductor...but the truth is this:

I was born somewhere around territory of modern Ireland approximately in 1825. My profession was magician and fortune teller. My brief psychological profile in my past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, capable to understand ancient books. Magician abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.

That is what my computer says at least...

Chris, perhaps you should describe the footage and then we could think if we know it or not... :wow: And how did it came in your hands?

I would also like to be able to access videos of concerts by Dalaras.  The last time I saw him was at Newcastle City Hall 3 years ago.  I just missed him in Rhodes last year!!!  ;)

Hey Christaki

Tell me this wouldn't happen to be the benefit concert Dalaras held at the Herodion Theartre (the Acropolis in Athens) along with the Diastasis Choir is it?

Probably not because the one I'm thinking about occured in July if I'm not mistaken and may have been the following year.

But anyhow, if by some chance it is,

I may be able to help.

Let us know

:)

Could anyone tell me about the Dalaras video "Kai me fos" which seems to be available in France?

Thanks a lot... ;)

Francois, I do have a copy of a concert called: kai me foskai me sanaton akatapafstos, if I write that well. It is from 1994, and it's with several other singers and choir.It's not french but greek.

Might this be the one you look for?

It's a concert with singing and dancing,traditional as well,partial religious,and historical references. Dalaras has the leading part. It is beautiful, Dalaras plays out and baglamas. It's about 2 hours and a quarter long.

I'd say, go for it, if you want me to, I can make you a copy,Francois.

Yes, it must be this one... Could you tell me, please, if it's worth ordering it? Thank you... :D

"...does it worth..." ;)  :wow:  :D

Any tape that includes a bit of him worths it,Francois :D

S Gursu

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead