Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Micki

El preso numero nueve

1 post in this topic

El preso numero nueve // Prisoner number nine

Μουσική : R. Cantoral // Music: R. Cantoral

Στίχοι: R. Cantoral // Lyrics: R. Cantoral

Al preso numero nueve ya lo van a confesar // Prisoner number nine is going to be confessed

esta rezando en su celda con el cura del penal // he is praying in his cell with the priest of the prison

porque antes de amanecer la vida le han de quitar // because before dawn they will take his life

porque mato a su mujer y a un amigo desleal // because he killed his woman and an unfaithful friend

Dice asi, al confesar, los mate si señor // This he says during confession, I killed them, yes sir

y si vuelvo a nacer yo los vuelvo a matar // and if I were born again I would kill them again

Padre, no me arrepiento ni me da miedo la eternidad // Father, I dont regret, nor do I fear eternity

yo se que alla en el cielo el Ser Supremo los juzgara // I know that there in heaven, God will judge them

Voy a seguir sus pasos voy a buscarlos al mas alla // I will follow their steps, I will find them in the hereafter

El preso numero nueve era un hombre muy cabal // Prisoner nr. nine was a very serious man

iba la noche del duelo muy contento a su jacal // at the night of the duel, he went very content to his hut

pero al mirar a su amor en brazos de su rival // but looking at his love in the arms of his rival

ardio en su pecho el rencor y no se pudo aguantar // a grudge burnt in his heart (chest) and he couldnt stand it

Al sonar el clarun se formo el peloton // On the tones of the clarion a platoon was formed

y rumbo al paredon se oye al preso decir // and set off at the shooting wall, they heard the prisoner say

Padre, no me arrepiento ni me da miedo la eternidad // Father, I dont regret, nor do I fear eternity

yo se que alla en el cielo el Ser Supremo los juzgara // I know that there in heaven, God will judge them

Voy a seguir sus pasos voy a buscarlos al mas alla // I will follow their steps, I will find them in the hereafter

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0