Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nighthawk

Here's a funny link...

7 posts in this topic

Ouuuuuu.

Do you know, btw. what newspaper they are reading? "Washington Chwost", i.e. "Washington Πούτσος" :blush::blush::blush:

I do not know, if this still suits the forum we are in.....

:D:pity::);):D:D

I got some bad reactions from some American members in another forum (even though they eventually understood no harm was meant by me) and that's why I would like to just leave a word for any American members here (or anybody who doesn't get the humor)... Please, relax, it's only an animation. It isn't about anything particular, about anything sad in the real world. The meaning is global, not particular, and it's all about the funny butterfly effect. I really don't mean to offend anyone, ok? :D

Nighthawk,

do you think these apologies were needed? You will always find people with more and people with less sense of humor concerning certain parts of life.

If we would be afraid of every single opinion we quote, this would lead to the end of any discussion, even if "only" in an internet forum.

Even if the link is far away from the general profile of it.

And why should just American members be offended by this.

What about Muslim members (we have some and there is a note "Allah akbar" upon the red button, so different from the intentions of ANY average religious people), what about Russian members, if their President is laughed at.

Just relax, you did nothing wrong, only the world we live in is so crazy, that this hypothetical situation could really happen.

Perhaps just only with the title I saw once on the poster:

"THE END

In the life on Earth took part as follows....."

Boa noite, Nighthawk!

Olga

Thanks for the post, Olga! Well, you know, as I said in my reply to your PM, people can start asking why the Chechen hostage taking in Moscow wasn't in the movie and so forth, and that may be a good question. But there are always many possible. As I also said, this is only a funny little animation, what the hell! Anyway, it wasn't only Americans and there were also Americans who found it funny. I just wasn't expecting it to be so controversial - how naive, I guess... But all is well that ends well and I didn't make the movie, just found it funny. 9/11 isn't funny, even the Titanic isn't that funny and the end of the world certainly isn't funny - but those are stories for the real world, not for short animations.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0