Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Annemarie

Αφιέρωμα στον Χρόνη Αηδονίδη

15 posts in this topic

www.aidonidis.gr

Have a look at this new website announcing a concert

Hommage to Xronis Aidonidis

with the participation (among others significant artists) of G. Dalaras.

On May 25th at Megaro Mousikis Athens.

With thanks to Vivi for the link

and congratulations to Giorgos for creating this excellent website dedicated to Xronis Aidonidis, an exceptional artist, a master of traditional songs and more !

With thanks to Vivi for the link

and congratulations to Giorgos for creating this excellent website dedicated to Xronis Aidonidis, an exceptional artist, a master of traditional songs and more !

Thank you Annemarie, it's very important for me to have feedback about this site. It was a great experience to work for him, as we were meeting each other quite often, exchanging material and ideas.

An important thing is that this site is regularly updated and all the visitors will be informed on time about ANY activity of Mr Chronis. So stay tuned and do not hesitate to write to Mr Chronis, from section "Επικοινωνία". He loves to get emails and he answers to all of them BY HIMSELF, interesting eh? :pity:

[...]So stay tuned and do not hesitate to write to Mr Chronis, from section "Επικοινωνία". He loves to get emails and he answers to all of them  BY HIMSELF, interesting eh?  :pity:

:pity: One more reason to be impressed by this gentleman.

I very much like the whole style of the website, it sort of becomes his personality (at least as I see it myself).

Χρόνης Αηδονίδης: 50 χρόνια προσφοράς στην Ελληνική παράδοση

Στη συναυλία, εκτός από τον Χρόνη Αηδονίδη, θα τραγουδήσουν οι: Γιώργος Νταλάρας, Γλυκερία, Διονύσης Σαββόπουλος και Δόμνα Σαμίου

H προπώλησης αρχίζει την Τρίτη 4 Μαίου!!!!!!!!

Οι τιμές των εισιτηρίων είναι:

Διακεκριμένη Ζώνη 30,00

Ζώνη Α 22,00

Zώνη B 15,00

Zώνη Γ 9,00

Φοιτητικά 5,00

Lucky you !!!!!!

I hope you will take pity on those who cannot attend the concert

:):huh:

and give us a detailed report - and photos ?? - on X.Aidonidis website.

Enjoy the concert !

Thank you Annemarie, I hope they will let me take pictures inside Megaron (do they allow this? have no idea...)

Here is an announcement from Mr Chronis website: "Ο Χρόνης Αηδονίδης θα εμφανιστεί στις 20 Μαΐου 2004, στην εκπομπή της Μπήλιως Τσουκαλά "Έχει γούστο", στην ΕΤ- 1, ώρα: 16:00. Θα μιλήσει για την επικείμενη εκδήλωση - αφιέρωμα προς τιμήν του, στο Μέγαρο Μουσικής Αθηνών (στις 25 Μαΐου), καθώς και για το νέο του cd με τη Νεκταρία Καραντζή, με τίτλο "Όταν οι δρόμοι συναντιούνται...", το οποίο πρόκειται να κυκλοφορήσει σε λίγες μέρες. Μαζί του θα είναι ο μαθητής του Βαγγέλης Δημούδης, οι συντελεστές της εκδήλωσης του Μεγάρου: Γιώργος Κωστάντζος και Χρυσόστομος Μητροπάνος, η χορωδία αποφοίτων κοριτσιών του Μουσικού Σχολείου Παλλήνης και η Νεκταρία Καραντζή "

Δυστυχώς δεν επιτρέπεται η φωτογράφιση στο Μέγαρο. Την πρώτη φορά που είχα πάρει μαζί μου φωτογραφική μηχανή, την κράτησαν στον έλεγχο.

Εισιτήρια έχω βγάλει για το θεωρείο 3, πρώτη σειρά.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0