anca

music box

8 posts in this topic

I would like to know if the music box, to mousiko kouti, is still available and how could I do to buy it ?

Thank you !

Anca

Antometrios, it was a box of 10 discs (9 CDs and one CR-ROM) released in 1997. The CDs were as follows:

- a double live CD called "Epi skinis" (compilation of live recordings)

- a double CD called "Simetehi o Giorgos Dalaras" (collaborations between GD and other artists)

- a triple CD called "Ase me pali na sou po" (a compilation, covering his hits throughout his recording carrer)

- a double CD called "Otan o hronos metrai allios" (a compilation of rembetika songs)

Each CD has its own booklet with information and photos. All the songs on the CDs have previously been released with the exception of a couple of songs in the rembetika CDs. As for the CD-ROM, it contained a biography and some video clips if i remember correctly.

As far as I know this was a limited release of 5,000 copies. Because of the success in sales, Minos EMI released a further 5,000 copies later.

If you look in the discography section of this site under ΣΥΛΛΟΓΕΣ you'll be able to see what the CD covers look like.

Hope this helps :music:

ILIAS

Antometrio, look to the same drawer "Questions and requests", page 2, there is already a topic about this with listed songs. :music:

PS. I still do not have an answer to my question like: why does this CD-ROM not want to work by my computer and by the computer of my friends? What miraculous programme do I need apart from those listed on the CD itself?

They are mostly sold out everywhere, but I know a place where there is (probably) one copy still for sale. Expensive, though.

Anyone seriously interested: PM me.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead