Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
s gursu

new records?

5 posts in this topic

"Arsivlik Dalaras CD'si

16/01/2004

ISTANBUL - George Dalaras'in konser kayitlarindan olusan 'Mazi' isimli albumu;, EMI etiketiyle Turkiye'de piyasaya suruldu. Yunanistan'in unlu; isimlerinden Dalaras, albumu; bir baska onemli isim Marinella ile hazirladi. Onumuzdeki aylarda sanatcinin 35 yillik kariyerini ozetleyen katalog albumleri de satisa cikacak. (Kultur Sanat) "

My dear friends,

the article, above, is from the Turkish newspaper;Radikal.It's about Mazi's sales in Turkey under the EMI label.

But it's the last sentence that made me post it here .It says sth like this:

"In the forecoming months,new record"S" of the singer which will be a summary of his 35 years long career, will also be on sale."

Does anyone know anything about this?

Greetings to everyone

S Gursu

Speaking of the remastered albums, I received Ta Tragoudia Mou for Christmas and was very pleased. That is, I was pleased until I tried to make a backup copy of it so that I could keep the original safe in its case in my room. The CDs are protected so that it is very difficult to copy them! That's fine if it stops piracy, but I don't want to have to spend over $30 to replace a scratched piece of plastic when I should just be able to burn a new copy!

On another note!... Why are some of the Greek CDs I buy so messed up? They often come with scratches though unopened, and the edges look like they have been partially melted.

I dislike the recording industry.

I'm done complaining. Have a nice evening, everyone. :)

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0