Vasos

The night I met Giorgos Dalaras

15 posts in this topic

It was Thursday night.Leuteris Papadopoulos was in Ianos bookstore in place Aristotelous in my town,Thessaloniki.Dalaras was there.So did I.When the presenation finished I came out of the store.I started walking down Aristotelous and I stopped in front of Tsimiski street to pass through the street from the one side to the other.I was standing when I realised that Dalaras was near to my right hand.I instantly got nervous but I didn't lost the chance and I speaked to him.

I said hello and introdused myself as Vasilis a "super fan" of Giorgos.He smiled and he thanked me.I asked him when the concerts dedicated to Tsitsanis will take place in Megaro in Thessaloniki.He answered that they are programmed for next October and he also said that he wants to make a concert in Palais de Sport with acoustic instruments and a "laiko" programma.I congratulate him for his work and his inention to help "laiko tragoudi" to become better.He thanked me again for my words and he mentioned that he has grown up with these songs and he loves them a lot.

I didn't realised that we had walked to his hotel "Electra".There many people was waiting to talk to him.He asked for an excuse from me for a few minutes and he posed for a picture with an old man from Germany ,he talked for a while with a young musician,with a frien and with two women who had sent him a present in the past.Then he came to me again and that moment I asked him something VERY IMPORTANT...

VASILIS:Do you use the Internet?

GIORGOS:Yes I do but not very usually.

VASILIS:I understand.You are very busy with your job.Do you know about a site dedicated to you(not the Official)?

GIORGOS:You must talk about Nikolas' site.Yes I know about this.By the way,did Nicolas finished his military things?(I don't know the word "θυτία" in Εnglish)

VASILIS:I don't know exactly to tell you(sorry Nicolas!!).In this site there is a Forum whe we talk about you and other topics.It would be very good for us and for you If you patricipate and talk with the members.

GIORGOS:I will have to find someone to help me with this.I'm going to do it.

VASILIS:Thanks a lot mister Giorgos.I am very happy I met you.

GIORGOS:Thank you my friend.Good night...

Θα πρέπει να ήτανε μια υπέροχη βραδιά γεμάτη Λευτέρη Παπαδόπουλο!! Βασίλη, φαντάζεσαι τον Γ.Νταλάρα να συμμετέχει στις συζητήσεις μας;; :rolleyes: :lol:

Vasilis........I understand very well,that you got nervous! :rolleyes: Two years ago,when I met him after the concert in Berlin,it was not so easy for me to find the right words!

He said, that he wants to participate in the forum ,and talk to us? Thats unbelievable!!!!! :) But,when he said that!!!!

Vasilis........I understand very well,that you got nervous! :rolleyes: Two years ago,when I met him after the concert in Berlin,it was not so easy for me to find the right words!

:(:(:D

Franz, vielen Dank für gute Erinnerungen! Habe dafür "Agrigento" & "Coimbra" :rolleyes::):)

thank you fior good memories!

"I never wash my hand"...... :D:D:D

PS. Giorgos Dalaras, who has no time and no so much interest for computer deals, here..... Hm, that would be something. So many of unanswered questions here and there :):):(

"I never wash my hand" :rolleyes::):):(

That could be my new Signature,Olga, but nobody knows why I said this!! :(:(

And think of the situation,Dalaras together with us all in the forum!!!!

We can ask him everything we want!!! :D

VASILIS:Do you use the Internet?

GIORGOS:Yes I do but not very usually.

VASILIS:I understand.You are very busy with your job.Do you know about a site dedicated to you(not the Official)?

GIORGOS:You must talk about Nikolas' site.Yes I know about this.By the way,did Nicolas finished his military things?(I don't know the word "θυτία" in Εnglish)

VASILIS:I don't know exactly to tell you(sorry Nicolas!!).In this site there is a Forum whe we talk about you and other topics.It would be very good for us and for you If you patricipate and talk with the members.

GIORGOS:I will have to find someone to help me with this.I'm going to do it.

Vasillis

Hi whats up

So 2 months later

and you still have us Curious????

What has been the outcome since your last conversation with Giorgos?

Will he ever be joining us in here for a Chat?

You left us hanging

and we need to no more on whats going to happen next or take place.

So keep us all informed and upto date please.

efharista

:)

Καλησπέρα! Μου φαίνεται πραγματικά απίστευτο που συνάντησες και μίλησες στον Γιώργο Νταλάρα και κυρίως που του μίλησες!! ένα μεγάλο και μοναδικό, θα έλεγα, παράπονο που έχω από αυτόν είναι ότι τόσα χρόνια που τον παρακολουθώ και πηγαίνω στις συναυλίες του και στα μαγαζιά που εμφανίζεται δεν έχω καταφέρει ΠΟΤΕ να τον συναντήσω από κοντά. Σημειωτέον ότι έχω προσπαθήσει κάποιες φορές, αλλά ποτέ δε με άφησαν να πλησιάσω καν στα καμαρίνια. Μάλιστα κάποτε από πείσμα περίμενα έξω από το μαγαζί μετά το τέλος της παράστασης, αφού είχαν φύγει όλοι μήπως και εμφανιστεί για να φύγει. Μάταια.. Αυτό μου άφησε μια πικρή γεύση που κρατάει ακόμα.

Κατά τα άλλα βέβαια είναι ο αγαπημένος μου, τον θεωρώ πραγματικά τον καλύτερο!

Θα ήθελα να ακούσω και γνώμες άλλων μελών για το θέμα. Ή μήπως είμαι η μόνη που δεν έχω καταφέρει να τον συναντήσω;

Μάλλον δεν είχες την τύχη με το μέρος σου,Vassiliki.Όταν θα συναντήσεις

τον Γιώργο, είναι σίγουρο ότι η πικρή γεύση θα μετουσιωθεί σε απέραντη

χαρά κι ενθουσιασμό.Κι αυτό γιατί - εκτός όλων των άλλων - είναι πολύ

προσηνης και προσιτός.Σου εύχομαι λοιπόν να τον συναντήσεις σύντομα

και να νιώσεις την ίδια χαρα με όσους τον έχουμε πλησιάσει - έστω και για

λίγο. :D:pity:

Vassiliki, την πρώτη φορά που συνάντησα τον Γιώργο Νταλάρα... δεν μπορούσα να του μιλήσω!!! Μου είχε κοπεί η φωνή!! Οι φίλοι μου ξέρουνε τι σοκ είχα περάσει!!

Δεν νομίζω οτι είναι απλησίαστος. Είναι εκπληκτικός και το μόνο που με λυπεί είναι οτι όποτε δέχεται κόσμο, συνήθως δημιουργείται το αδιαχώρητο και ο καθένας έχει μερικά δευτερόλεπτα για να του μιλήσει... Περιμένουνε δεκάδες άλλα άτομα και όλοι θέλουνε να του πούνε δύο κουβέντες!!

Σου εύχομαι μέσα από όλη μου την ψυχή να βρείς και εσύ την ευκαιρία και να του πεις τι αισθάνεσαι για εκείνον!

Ευχαριστώ παιδιά μου δίνετε κουράγιο και ταυτόχρονα ΣΑΣ ΖΗΛΕΥΩΩΩΩ!! :D ΄

Αν και τον έχω δει και να φεύγει κυριολεκτικά τρέχοντας από την πίσω πόρτα σε κάποια παλιά συναυλία στο ΠΑΛΛΑΣ ενώ εμείς περιμέναμε να τον συναντήσουμε. Κι αυτό πάλι μου είχε κακοφανεί πολύ.

Έχω την εντύπωση ότι είναι λίγο αγοραφοβικός..

Παρ'όλα αυτά τον αγαπώ πολύ!

Για να δούμε το χειμώνα.. ξέρει κανείς πότε θα ξεκινήσουν οι παραστάσεις;

Είναι γεγονός πως, αν και είναι πολύ καλός και προθυμος να μιλήσει με ανθρώπους που τον αγαπούν, νοιώθει πολύ αμήχανα όταν τον "πλακώνουν" δεκάδες άτομα και επικρατεί χάος :D:pity:

Καλησπέρα παιδιά! Με λένε Βαγγέλη, είμαι 15 χρονών και μένω στα Γρεβενά(επαρχία).Ο Γιώργος ήρθε εδώ το 1995, τέτοια εποχή, εδώ, όταν ήμουν 5 χρονών, να παίξει, λόγω του μεγάλου σεισμού(7,5 Ρίχτερ) που είχε γίνει λίγο καιρό πριν.(Τώρα να πω ευτυχώς που έγινε ο σεισμός;!;!:music: Θυμάμαι, είχα πάει με τον πατέρα μου στην πρόβα, το απόγευμα. Αυτή ήταν η ευκαιρία να του μιλήσω, όπως κι έγινε! Του λέει ο πατέρας μου: "Ξέρεις ότι γνωρίζει όλα τα τραγούδια σου απ' έξω;" Απαντάει εκείνος με το γνωστό χαμόγελό του:"Μπράβο! Πως σε λένε ρε μάγκα;" Εγώ με το κεφάλι κατεβασμένο κάτω, δεν απάντησα(ΦΥΣΙΚΑ!!!!!!!!!)

Κι όμως, ακόμα κι αυτό το "μάγκα" που μου είπε μου ήταν αρκετό!

Υ.Γ.:Πρώτη φορά το υπαίθριο θέατρο ''Καστράκι" ήταν full μέχρι την ορχήστρα.(Απ' όσο θυμάμαι, αν και με τίποτα δε νομίζω να ξαναγέμισε τόσο πολύ!)

Υ.Γ.2:Αν μπορέσω, θα δημοσιεύσω το βιντεο, στο οποίο τραγουδάει το"Λόγια κλειδωμένα"

Υ.Γ.2:Αν μπορέσω, θα δημοσιεύσω το βιντεο, στο οποίο τραγουδάει το"Λόγια κλειδωμένα"

Βαγγέλη εννοείς τα αποσπάσματα που έδειξε τότε το WEST TV ή έχει μεταδοθεί και κάτι άλλο;

Όχι από το West TV, από το τοπικό TRM.Είχε δείξει στις ειδήσεις τα "Λόγια Κλειδωμένα"(πράγμα που δε γίνεται όταν έρθει στα Γρεβενά άλλος έλληνας τραγουδιστής) και το είχα γράψει στο βίντεο. Θα το μετατρέψω μία των ημερών σε dvd και θα το δώσω στο site.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead