soc

Song?

37 posts in this topic

I don't think so - the internet cd-shop in Anna's link is probably just taking orders now, for cd's that they won't ship them until the cd is actually released - some time next week as rumor has it.

Αναφερόμενη στις ερμηνεία που θελήσαμε να δώσουμε κάποιοι για τους στίχους του ρεφραίν του "Πόσο κρατάει ένα όνειρο", έχω να πω ότι πολύ μου άρεσαν οι διαφορετικές προσεγγίσεις που διάβασα πάνω στο θέμα και ότι αυτό είναι το πολύ ενδιαφέρον και πολύτιμο με τα τραγούδια και τα ποιήματα και τα έργα τέχνης γενικότερα. Ότι δίνουν την ελευθερία στον αποδέκτη να εισπράξει το νόημα κατά το δοκούν. Όπως τον εκφράζει, δηλαδή. Όπως τον αγγιζει. Δεν υπαγορεύουν μια συγκεκριμενη ερμηνεία. Και άμα μαζέψεις στη συνέχεια όλες τις ερμηνείες, φτιάχνεις ένα αν μη τι άλλο ενδιαφέρον "παζλ"!

Ωραία συζήτηση. :huh:

Υπομονή, "κοντός ψαλμός αλληλούια". Βγαίνει και το cd όπου να'ναι...

Παιδιά, όντως κυκλοφορεί από τις 26/3, όπως το είχανε πει άλλωστε. Δεν είχε σήριαλ αυτή τη φορα ... :huh:

Wraia h suzhthsh...alla na doume ti lene kai oi upoloipoi stixoi :huh:

Akmia fora analuoume toso polu duo-treis stixous (mallon tous "xepseirizoume") kai akougontas to upoloipo tragoudi antilambanomaste thn "paraplanish".

Pantws sumfwnw oti oi proseggiseis htan polu kales (afou elaba meros ki egw s'autes :pity: ).

Me to pou 8'agorasei kapoios apo sas to CD...as mpei ston kopo na mas steilei olous tous stixous tou tragoudiou...

B)

Πάνο, οι στίχοι ολόκληρου του τραγουδιού έχουν γραφτεί ήδη στην πρώτη σελίδα αυτού του topic.

Here's a story.

Ksenofon Rarachos is interviewing Korkolis tonight. I admit I only half listened, it didn't seem all that interesting. But then Ksenofon (I'm going to ask that guy for an autograph one day for no other reason than that his name is so incredibly...... well, incredible! Ξενοφών Ραράχος... :) ) .... where was I? Yes, he asked "and what about Dalaras".

Well, says Korkolis, well, (this is not a translation, 'cause I couldn't record it - it's a parafrase!) « I didn't know him before. So I got some surprises. His voice, we all know that. But I discovered this man with this immense mind (σκέψη), this humour - as in dying of laughter - and above all this incredible musician... what he can do with a guitar, so help us god, it's not human, you just stand there with you mouth open and...» (this from a man who started his carreer as a child prodigy piano-player - and the way he speaks changes, he's lost his assurance and his self-consciousness, he's just looking for words to express this breathless admiration - saying τι να πω every other sentence...)

and then the story:

The song Havana, the duet of Dalaras and Dulce Pontes, was recorded in Portugal. So there they all were, in the studio, Dalaras and Dulce Pontes, who had not met before, got introduced to each other and got to work, they got the song recorded, and then....

and then they sat around for hours and hours, Dalaras playing the guitar, and together exploring, playing, singing του κόσμου τα τραγούδια, the world of songs and the songs of the world - the Greek tunes and the micrasiatic ones, him with his magic guitar and her with her wide-open ears...

until the others begged for mercy, saying 'we're hungry and thirsty, for chrissake let's go feed!'

but he didn't want to.

oh, and by the way, the correct pronunciation is Dulc' Pontss - that is, you cut off the 'e' completely when you say the name.

Wow! Geske, thank you very much for the report! Very interesting!

What a pity I didn't listen to Melodia at all last night.. :)

:)

Geeske,

let me ask you please

Is Dulce Pontes a french singer?

If not where is she from because

She is very very good?

Uptil til now I got to tell you so much talk of this artist from other postings, yet I had no clue she is a female vocalist.

You see I really thought the name was from a group

just like Estoudidina is.

:blink:

And now my eyes are wide open

Btw, does anyone know how

Korkolis met Dulces Pontes?

I mean how were they introduced and set the meeting up for a cd recording together with Dalaras and so forth?

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead