Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Geske

Ώρες σιωπής

1 post in this topic

It's not a song by Dalaras, once again, but I heard it on the radio in the car yesterday night and it... well, sort of stuck. I know it's a bad habit to take songs personnally, but the bit about Φταίνε τα τραγούδια που με πήραν απ το χέρι is really very apt :) .

Ώρες σιωπής || Hours of silence

Στίχοι: Διονύσης Τσακνής || Music: Dionysis Tsaknis

Μουσική: Διονύσης Τσακνής || Lyrics: Dionysis Tsaknis

Ερμηνευτές: Διονύσης Τσακνής || Sung by: Dionysis Tsaknis

και χάνομαι στο άσπρο των ματιών σου || and I lose myself in the white of your eyes

Ώρες αιχμής || Hours of silence

και βρίσκομαι στις άκρες των χειλιών || and I find myself at the edges of your lips

Ας ήτανε να κράταγες στιγμούλα μου στο χρόνο || If only, dear little moment, you could endure through time

Ας ήτανε να φώτιζες αυτό μου το κενό || If only you could light this emptiness of mine.

Φταίνε τα τραγούδια που με πήραν απ το χέρι || The songs are to blame, that took me by the hand,

κάτι στοιχάκια σαλεμένων εραστών || some small poems of shivering lovers...

μα εμένα τη στιγμούλα μου πίσω ποιος θα μου φέρει || But my dear little moment, who will give it back to me?

Εγώ ό,τι αγάπησα σε εκείνη το χρωστώ || Whatever I loved, I owe it to her.

και πίστεψα στα ναι σου και στα όχι || and I was believing your "yes" and your "no"

Ώρες αιχμής || Hours of silence

και βρέθηκα στον έβδομο ουρανό || and I was in seventh heaven

Να ζήσω σ ένα όνειρο δεν ξέρω αν με παίρνει || Living in a dream, I don't know if it takes me in,

μα ο έρωτάς μου άναψε, γι αυτό σου τραγουδώ || but love set me alight, that is why I sing to you.

with thanks, once more, to

http://www.stixoi.gr

for the lyrics.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0