Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
henk de leeuw

Views, experiences

16 posts in this topic

Henk ,i f anyone can do it ,its Hristaki....Hes a magician!!  He will even mail you Dalaras to your doorsteps in a shipping envelope!!!  LOL

Hristaki,  you put my address on the label so he arrived here instead!!!!!  When I've finished with him Sarantis, I'll send him to you!!!!! HAHA  (If you believe that you'd believe anything)

Chris, whenever you decide to purchase a multi VCR converted, note that I'm among the ones who would like some videos. Unless this is a big inconviniance to you...

Lynne,

First to Belgium please, I'll take him to Crete and THAN I'll send him back (I'll ask him first though, he has something to say in this, no?) to Sarantii.

Micki

Hristaki, i just left a message on your phone machine at your home,but i personally want to thank you on this site for the copies of the two very rare Dalaras Cd's i just receaved in the mail..I am sitting here in disbeleaf that you finally found not only the rare CD that came only in a magazine purchase but also the rare CD that you have been looking for 5-6 years..."WOW"...Thanks a million..What a great addition to the "Dalaras musium"...YOU DA MAN

The two very rare Cd's that Chris sent me are  

1-Giorgos Dalaras-Silogi Difoni.This Cd only came with the purchase of the Magazine "Difonies..It even says on the Cd ,"not for sale".This is not a Cd that was sold at the stores.It only came with the purchase of the magazine.Most songs have been recorded before and are on other CD's or videos.

2- The very hard to find Cd taht Hristaki had been looking for.Its called "Live recordings..I think it was only sold in UK

I never thought i would ever find these Cd's ,but thanks to Hristo,they are here in my happy little hands.....

Saranti, I wanted to ask you a long ago. Where exactly this "Dalaras museum" is situated? And what has in it? It was your idea to create it, with Chrises help? By the way, Chris thanks! (mostly for the family comment)

(Edited by SPQR at 8:06 pm on Sep. 30, 2001)

SPQR, the Dalaras musium is a large music room in my home that has all types of Dalaras memorabilia..Autographed items,guitars(just like the ones Dalaras plays)rare photos,gifts that Dalaras has sent to my home,letter from dalaras,concert programs,ticket stubs,promotional packs,backstage passes,concert posters,videos,Albums ,Cd's,etc.,etc..It consists of hundreds of items..Most are very rare and hard to find.....For example ,i have several promotional pictures that were takin and never used on album covers..These pics have never apeared or printed anywhere...This is what the Dalaras musium is....It will move to a larger location in the next year...The musium is growing!!!!

Hristaki, the Dalaras musium is always open to you.In fact most of the items are from you!!!  You may have seen a large part of the musium and dont even know it......The musium is under construction and looking to move to its new larger home..

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0