Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kate

Information about artists in Dalaras.com

6 posts in this topic

The discussion about collecting information about musicians, song-writers and so on in the 'suggestions only' topic reminded me that there is a lot of information already in this amazing treasure-house that some members may not have found. It's in the discography section where there are some good links to other websites and information about musicians. Anyway, to help with sharing this information I thought I'd make a list (of course!) The first is of website links This gives the name of the link then the CD where you can find it (with the date to make it a bit easier). As you will see they are not all artists, but all extremely interesting :). The discography section is the second from top in the menu bar on the left. Go to the CD and then look for the menu bar that appears on the left of the page.

WEBSITE LINKS

Αλεξανδρούπολη -Τα αηδόνια της Ανατολής 1990 συμμετοχές

Βασίλης Τσιτσάνης - Τηλεοπτικό αφιέρωμα στο Γιάννη Παπαϊωάννου 1983 συμμετοχές

Δήμητρα Γαλάνη -Όλη τη μουσική μες την αγάπη βάλε 1984 συμμετοχές

Ελένη Τσαλιγοπούλου - Σώπα κι άκουσε 1987 συμμετοχές

Ελευθερία Αρβανιτάκι - Όλη τη μουσική μες την αγάπη βάλε 1984 συμμετοχές

Θάνος Μικρούτσικος - Συγγνώμη για την άμυνα 1992 συμμετοχές

Νίκος Καββαδίας - Γραμμές των Οριζόντων 1991 συμμετοχές

Περιόδικο Δίφωνο - Τα φανταρίστικα 2001 συμμετοχές

Χάρης και Πάνος Κατσιμίχας - Γραμμές των Οριζόντων 1991 συμμετοχές

Χάρις Αλεξίου - Νιάτα 1974 συμμετοχές

l di Meola - Latin 1987 προσοπικοί

Paco de Lucia - Ζωντανές ηχογραφήσεις 1987 προσοπικοί

(and having looked at some of these, whilst I'm very grateful to Nikolas for providing the links, it has to be said that with all their clever 'Flashy' tricks none of these sites comes anywhere close to this one for for either quality or quantity of information)

MUSICIANS

These are the musicians that the website has some information on.. The list gives first the name of the musician and then the CD that has the information. To find them go to the CD in the 'discography' (second from top in the menu bar on the left) then when you find the CD click on the second icon from the left at the top (the treble clef). This will give you the list of musicians on the CD. These are all from the 'προσοπικοί' section except where it says otherwise (Most of this musicians appear in more than one CD, but I've only given one here to avoid things getting too confusing)

Γιώργος Ανδρέου -Καλώς τους! 1994

Αποστόλης ’νθιμος - Υπάρχει λόγος 1992

Γιάννης Βασσάλος - Ζωντανή ηχογράφηση στην Ιερά Οδό 1997

Κώστας Γανωσέλης - Ραντάρ 1981

Νίκος Ζέρβας - Ζωντανή ηχογράφηση στο Αττικόν 1991

Χρήστος Ζέρβας -Τα τραγούδια μου 1983

Χρήστος Ζέρβας (άλλος είναι αυτός) - Ζωντανή ηχογράφηση στην Ιερά Οδό 1997

Μανώλης Καραντίνης - Ζωντανή ηχογράφηση στην Ιερά Οδό 1997

Νίκος Καρατζάς - Ζωντανή ηχογράφηση στην Ιερά Οδό 1997

Γιώργος Κοντογιάννης - Καλώς τους! 1984

Βαγγέλης Κοντόπουλος - Καλώς τους! 1984

Πέτρος Κούρτης - Γ.Νταλάρας & Μ.Φραγκούλης στην Ιερά Οδό 1998

Δημήτρης Κωστόπουλος - Υπάρχει λόγος 1992

Κώστας Λαζαρόπουλος - Ζωντανή ηχογράφηση στην Ιερά Οδό 1997

Σπύρος Δορίζας - Γ.Νταλάρας & Μ.Φραγκούλης στην Ιερά Οδό 1998

Γιώργος Μαρινάκης - Γ.Νταλάρας & Μ.Φραγκούλης στην Ιερά Οδό 1998

Μάκης Μαυρόπουλος - Σεργιάνι στον κόσμο 1979

Τάκης Μητσόπουλος - Ζωντανή ηχογράφηση στην Ιερά Οδό 1997

Ανδρέας Μουζάκης - Των αθανάτων 1994

Τάκης Μπουρμάς - Μη μιλάς κινδυνεύει η Ελλάς 1989

Χρήστος Νικολόπουλος - Η σφαγή του κόκορα 1997 συμμετοχές

Φίλιππος Τσεμπερούλης - Οι Μάηδες οι ήλιοι μου 1978

Hope that's not too confusing. The usual grateful thanks go to the usual person for all this. I will never cease to be amazed by the extraordinary amount of information there is on this site.

Good job Kate !

I seem to remember one (or several) posts in which Anna once "identified" some of Dalaras musicians for us.

Do you remember ?

Maybe this could be added to your list of links ?

Kate, I had some problems to understand your list :mad:

I dont know whats about the other members (maybe they are more clever than me :pity: )

I think its useful to say once again, you mean all the hints coming from the website!!! Not from the forum.

And as for Annettes suggestion.well, happy searching :)

Anna, many thanks for the feedback - I was afraid it might be a bit difficult to follow, even though I spent ages trying my make myself clear :) If you - or anyone else - could tell me what's confusing (or was it just all of it!!) I'll try to make some improvements.

As for Annemarie's suggestion, I have to admit I couldn't find any posting about musicians when I searched. Generally I had thought of making a catalogue of the artists in this section of the forum (similar to the 'translations' list) but decided not to in the end because

a) there aren't many pages in this topic and I thought things were generally fairly easy to find and

b ) as I couldn't 'pin' it, it would have eventually become lost in the other messages and not really been of much use.

But if people would like one I'd be quite happy to do it.

Haha Anna, than I'm more clever? Hmm, probably just having a clear moment. Let's pretend I'm doing a test here.

If I wanted to look up about Ελένη Τσαλιγοπούλου (the website), I'll go to discography (second from the top on the left button bar), than find the CD

Σώπα κι άκουσε 1987 in section συμμετοχές. And from there click in the button (a vertical one) ΣΥΝΔΕΣΕΙΣ, just next to the left button bar and than there I can click on her name and the website will appear. Right?

Oh, Anna, I was just teasing :).

Well, Kate, thank you, good work, long work, not my kind of work, that's why I appreciate it so much. :pity:

Micki

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0