Michael

A list of videos with Dalaras?

10 posts in this topic

Chris (and if I remember correctly some other members) have a big collection of videos with Dalaras. My suggestion:

Perhaps you, Chris, or someone else could make a list which videos of Dalaras exist (at least the official ones)? Afterwards Nikolas perhaps could publish this list as supplement to diskography, fotos etc. so that all of us would have a place where we can look at in oder to get informed about this type of documents concerning Dalaras.

Chris, thank you for this list. I think it is useful to know what exists on this field (even though unfortuately I for myself possess only the second one :().  

Concerning the first one ("My songs" ) I bought it about a year ago from the USA but unfortunately no one could convert it into the European PAL-system so that I did not have the possibilty to view it.

Anna, I bought the videos a lot of years ago directly from the company which had published it (= the record company of Dalaras, that is Minos Matsas, today Minos-EMI). I do not know if it is still available and if they still sell to individual people. (It was always a very big effort to persuade them to sell me something. [This time I also ordered LP records from them.]) If you would like to make inquiries, here is the adress of the company:

Minos - EMI  A.E.

Mesogeion 245-247

Neo Psychiko

154 51 Athens

Sorry, of course my last posting referred only to the double video about the concert in the Olympic Stadion.

The video "My songs" I ordered from http://www.greekmusicusa.com/ (New York). Unfortunately with this one I have the problem with the different video systems.  

Chris ,no problem .After you sent me 35 video's of Dalarases concerts,its the least i can do.Didnt i have some video of the Atlanta show on that christmas one?Im leaving for vacation on friday,when i get back i'll make you another copy...

I have a lot of videos but no offical ones as I have never seen them on sale.  Where can we buy them from now.

Chris, the Christmas special that you are talking about, is this the one recorded for the Millenium - with guests Parios etc in Athens.  If so this one is really good, one of my favorites.

I'll ask the shop in Amsterdam what they can do for videos. Anna, if they can help me, they can help you - we don't live so far apart!

Then I must get something to play them on :(:)

Michael, I ask Minos already. They don't have any video for sale!But anyway thank you. So I hope Geeske is successful with the shop in Amsterdam!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead