soc

This weeks favorite song

728 posts in this topic

John, I am so glad! Finally a person who will dance to the music of Giorgos Dalaras!!! Only, I don't know "your" song yet; don't worry, I get it so quickly as I can.

THe best songs to dance up till now, even if they are very, very serious: Poios einai telos autos.. (Ilioscopio), "Pos ta skotosan ta poulia" (the same) - and, almost all the songs from the first album (GD, 1969) plus "Rodakinia xanthi", a song for Niki :huh: from the "Gia ta tragoudia kai ego ftaio".

I don't even mean Bregovic's songs, so many of them are ivitation to dance. But, I can't help it, my most favourite one of them is not to dance: Kane kouragio, Anna".

Enough is enough, only "kapios xtipise..." once more with a dedication to Francois.

John, I am so glad! Finally a person who will dance to the music of Giorgos Dalaras!!! Only, I don't know "your" song yet; don't worry, I get it so quickly as I can.

THe best songs to dance up till now, even if they are very, very serious: Poios einai telos autos.. (Ilioscopio), "Pos ta skotosan ta poulia" (the same) - and, almost all the songs from the first album (GD, 1969) plus "Rodakinia xanthi", a song for Niki :huh: from the "Gia ta tragoudia kai ego ftaio".

I don't even mean Bregovic's songs, so many of them are ivitation to dance. But, I can't help it, my most favourite one of them is not to dance: Kane kouragio, Anna".

Enough is enough, only "kapios xtipise..." once more with a dedication to Francois.