soc

This weeks favorite song

728 posts in this topic

My song for today is;"ΚΑΛΗ ΤΥΧΗ".I dedicate it to Galatasaray SK :sarcasm:  :wow:  :wow:  who will play against Liverpool in tonight's Champion's League match, in Istanbul :)  ;)

S Gursu :)

Geeske, some posts above you are writing:

Someone asked me last week "in what song, what way of singing, does Dalaras' voice move you most?"

My answer in this, is the way he sings:

"Είν'αρρώστια τα τραγούδια που αγαπάς να λέω

αναμμένο καρβουνάκι που κρατώ και κλαίω"

Especially when he sings "και κλαίω" he makes you feel he's really crying!!

This is one song I can think of now, and that I've been singing, continuously, for the last two weeks!!! :D Yes, I'm that stable in character!! :)

It's a fact, songs are a disease we are never going to recover from, because they are a disease and a balm at the same time!!

Now, going to the song you mentioned:"Έτσι κι αλλιώς σε περιμένω" by Panos Katsimihas.

I wonder how can one reach the point to write the following lines:

Η αγάπη ειν' ένα ψέμα μα εσύ είπες την αλήθεια

και έφυγε όπως ήρθε με βήματα βαριά

πήρε τη νύχτα κι έφυγε και ησύχασ' η καρδιά μου

κι έξω ξημέρωνε γλυκά κι έξω ξημέρωνε

Αγάπη μου αγάπη μου αλήθεια μου ψευτιά μου

αγάπη μου αγάπη μου έρωτά μου

And to join it with the song I referrred to: How can we not get infected by the "songs' disease" when there are people who write such poetic lines, people who compose incredible melodies, people who have such a capturing voice, like Dalaras -but not only him!!!  How can we resist these temptations? We are only human!! :D  :)

s gursu, did your song bring good luck to your team?  :D

Actually,it did ,dear Eleni :)  :)

But only until the 79th minute of the match :confused:

Until that moment the score was Galatasaray SK :1-Liverpool:0 :D

Then The Brits scored a goal :(  and the match ended in a draw :(  :(

(Next time I won't stop playing this song even if we score 10 goals :D  :D  :blush: )

S Gursu :)

Today's favourite song is "Eixa ena onoma" from the alboum "Mi milas, mi gelas". I've heared this song today for over 15 times.  :D  I realy love the taximi it has on the begining.... Great song...great lyrics...

πούλησες τα όνειρα που 'χτισες κοντά μου

μ' έριξες για πάντα στη φωτιά  :D

I dedicate my song of today to Eleni, because she spoke my mind for me: these songs are the disease and the balm at the same time, the wound and the cure, μαχαιριά και γιατρειά...

the song that has entered my head in the small hours of morning, and has been in it ever since, is

Πάει ο καιρός

and I will be most grateful to anyone who gives me the lyrics, which I was unable to find on the site.

My song for today will be "Ase me pali na sou po..." which I have just heard from the  EPT 5th programme.

Η Σμύρνη

Η Σμύρνη, μάνα, καίγεται,

καίγεται και ο βιος μας...

Στα πλοία όποιος πιάνεται

κι οι φίλοι τον χτυπανε.

I finished (the dutch translation of) Ματωμένα Χώματα last night. There are a few salt blotches on it, where I didn't get to my handkerchief in time.

Someday I will read that book in Greek. I don't care how long it takes - someday, I will.

Eleni Tsaligopoulou, the whole CD Στην Εποχή του Ονείρου. Reminded me of the video I have, a whole lot of red curly, hair, singing while looking alluring to Dalaras and Dalaras, smiling as a 13 year old schoolboy. That feels like Spring, sun is shining, making everything bright and shiny in here (and also because I've started Spring cleaning  :sarcasm: ).

Micki

Franz, something wrong? I was just teasing. Your song for today is Under the bridges. So I just asked, what was under the bridges (that you thought of this song to be your song for today).

Sorry if I offended you, didn't mean to.

Micki  :(

"Historia d'un amor" and the whole Latin CD for today...

As well as the song "Mediteranian Sundance" by Al Di Meola, Paco De Lucia and John McLaughlin...

Oh...these guitars...  :(

For the week which passed "Ax ti adiko" and for the week which comes "Toutos o tafos" .......! :confused:  :confused:

Το τραγούδι μου για σήμερα θα είναι ΤΟ ΠΟΛΛΑΠΛΟ ΣΟΥ ΕΙΔΩΛΟ που έχει καταπληκτικό ήχο ! :music:

κάνε η ψυχή μου δυο στοφές και φεύγει

I came to post my song of the day, which is refusing to get out of my head since it was played on the radio earlier today... and find I'm not the only victim??

It's the radio's fault again

Since the small hours, my head is full of it

Το τραγούδι των γύφτων

dedicated to the one who gave it to me and to the one whom I gave it to!