Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Irina S.

Dalaras on NET and ERT-sat (25/09/2004)

16 posts in this topic

Saturday, 25/09/2004 "Koita ti ekanes" (NET and ERT-sat) at 22.00 (greek time):

Δείτε σήμερα: "Γ. ΝΤΑΛΑΡΑΣ"

Ο Γιώργος Νταλάρας επισκέπτεται τη Σεμίνα Διγενή στο στούντιο του «Κοίτα τι έκανες» και εκεί τον περιμένουν φίλοι και συνεργάτες του, για μια συναρπαστική εκπομπή.

Εκτός από τον Γιώργο Νταλάρα που μιλάει για πρώτη φορά για τη ζωή του, την καριέρα του, το ελληνικό τραγούδι, τους δασκάλους του, τους φίλους και την οικογένειά του πρωταγωνιστούν οι:

Βασίλης Παπακωνσταντίνου, Αντώνης Ρέμος, Γρηγόρης Μπιθικώτσης, Σεραφείμ Φυντανίδης, Γιώργος Μητσικώστας, Θάνος Μικρούτσικος, Ελένη Τσαλιγοπούλου, Γιώργος Ανδρέου, Διονύσης Σαββόπουλος, Χρήστος Θηβαίος, Δημοσθένης Ταμπάκος, Χρίστος Μιχαηλίδης, Αρετή Κετιμέ, Γεράσιμος Ανδρεάτος, Αντιγόνη Ψυχράμη, Κώστας Καββαθάς και Ιαβέρης.

Στο «Κοίτα τι έκανες», για πρώτη φορά, ο Γιώργος Νταλάρας τραγουδά μαζί με τον Αντώνη Ρέμο, ενώ ξανασυναντιέται ερμηνευτικά, μετά από χρόνια, με τον Βασίλη Παπακωνσταντίνου.

:D:pity::pity:

It's My First Translation here :pity:

and Many Thank's to Irina S. for the Information..!

well here's the Translation:

you watch today:"G.Dalaras"

Giorgos Dalaras visits Semina Digeni at the studio of "KITA TI EKANES" ("look what u did" :pity:) and there will wait for him his friends and companions for one exhilarating transmittal (broadcast).

apart from Giorgos Dalaras,hwo will talk for the first time about his life,his career.the greek song,his teachers,his friends and his family,will star:

Vasilis Papakonstantino,Antonis Remos,Grigoris Bithikotsis,Serafim Fontanidis,Giorgos Mitsikostas,Thanos Mikroutsikos,Eleni Tsaligopoulou,Giorgos Andreou,Dionisis Savopoulos,Khristos Thivaios

Dimosthenis Tabakos,Khristos Michailidis,Areti Ketimi,Gerasimos Andreatos,Antigoni Psikhrami,Kostas Kavvathas and Iaveris.

in "KITA TI EKANES",and for the first time,Giorgos Dalaras sing with Antonis Remos,whle meeting again Vassilis Papakonstantino after a year.

:D

(just guess what I was doing three minutes ago)

What did you do? :music: :blink: :music:

By the way, I hope that somebody will write about the programme in this page. Please! :music:

What did I do?

Listening to the song some times in a row.

And I missed the first hour of the programme, but it will be continued, next Saturday at the same time.

Then I could tell more.

Dear Friends,

Saturday, 02.october 2004 NET and ERT-sat

at 22.00 -01.00 (greek time):

ΚΟΙΤΑ ΤΙ ΕΚΑΝΕΣ (E) : "Γ. ΝΤΑΛΑΡΑΣ (Β' ΜΕΡΟΣ)"

:music::music::music::rolleyes:

panosb Posted on Sep 27 2004, 10:27 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One moment please. Will this be a new programme or the re-broadcasting of an old one  

It will be the second part (re-brodcasting of the program from the 12/06/2004):

02/10/2004 at 22.00 (greek time) on NET and ERT-sat

:music::music:

Dear Friends,

Saturday, 02.october, 2004, ERT sat and NET

22.00-01.00 (greek time)

ΚΟΙΤΑ ΤΙ ΕΚΑΝΕΣ (E): "Γ. ΝΤΑΛΑΡΑΣ (Β' ΜΕΡΟΣ)"

:music::music::music::rolleyes:

Me sugxoreit΅ alla molis anoiksa tin TV kai anti Ntalara eida Konstantara se elliniki tainia. Ti sumbainei re paidia; B)

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0