Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Apostolis

Νταλάρα: η επιστροφή

7 posts in this topic

URL: http://www.sportime.gr/html/ent/791/ent.38791.asp

Το ξέρατε οτι ο Γιώργος Νταλάρας έχει δική του κατασκευαστική εταιρία μονοθέσιων για Φόρμουλα Ένα?? :lol: :lol: :lol: :)

Αξίζει να σημειωθεί ότι η Dallara ιδρύθηκε το 1972, από τον Τζιανπάολο Νταλάρα σχεδιαστή αυτοκινήτων δρόμου της Λαμποργκίνι και της Μαζεράτι, "μπήκε" στη Φόρμουλα Ενα με την ομάδα Σκουντερία Ιτάλια της Φόρντ το 1988 και έμεινε στο πρωτάθλημα έως το 1992.

Έτσι εξηγείτε το πάθος του με τα αυτοκίνητα και την ταχύτητα!!! :) :lol: :lol:

:naughty:

Paida, why do I get the impression

that this this Dallara (vehicle name & founder)

bears no resemblance, related, or affiliated with George Dalaras in any form or shape?

It's almost as bad as once saying that an old perfume Name 'Este de laude' sounds similar to that of Ntalaras but again has no relevance other then the name sounding alike.

:wacko:

Come on Christo....

So you got the impression that our Dalaras has nothing to do with that vehicle? :huh: :blink: :blink:

Are you sure about that? :naughty:

Of course you are right! It is just a similarity in the names...Apostolis got it and sent it a joke (for fun) and we continued it :lol: :lol:

How could you believe that this car was made by Dalaras? Please...

George has nothing to do - as far as I knwo - with that brand. But he owns the LG company! LG is after the names of Loukas (his father) and George... :naughty::wacko::lookaround::razz: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

NB: The above information is again part of a joke ;)

Hm. I would never be so sure, whether our Kyrios Giorgos has nothing to do with such technical deals.

After all, he finished a technical school once upon a time.... Mousiko Kouti booklet, page 8-9 :).

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0