Junko

I don't have Dalaras' video!

3 posts in this topic

Hello, Members.

I join this folum 1-2 weeks ago.

I love Dalaras very much, so I have some he's CD,

but no video.

When I trip at Athens, I can't buy he's video at disc

shop...but Can I buy he's video at Minos?

I don't see he's Live, I want to see a video!

Junko

If you try it is not bad...I suppose you can find some certain videos in the central music stores but again, I am not 100% sure.

I think we must do something with the videos...any ideas?

Junko, I am not sure (and I do not think) that all videos with Dalaras were published by Minos (Chris Apostolakis will be able to tell you more about this matter). Anway, the double video with the concert in the Olympic Stadion was a production by Minos and I ordered it directly from the company. But this happened already some years ago and I do not know if the video is still available and if Minos continues to sell to individuals. At any case you could try. (Tell me if you need the address of Minos.)

Concerning the shops: I remember a video shop quite near the Omonia Place, exactly beneath the big department store "Minion". There I bought some videos with Greek music; you could  take a look if they have also something with Dalaras.

Nikola, concerning the videos, my first suggestion would be that on your homepage (not only as posting in the Club) you could publish a list with all the videos with Dalaras we know (title, and as far as it is possible to find out: year of release, company who released it; length). I think this would not be very difficult because Chris Apostolakis has already  posted one or two such lists here in the club.  

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead