Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Apostolis

Γ.Νταλάρας & Α.Ρέμος στο Αθηνών Αρένα

485 posts in this topic

I have just returned from the first concert of Dalaras and Remos at Athinwn Arena. I must admit that I have never seen these things from Dalaras!! Unfortunatelly I am not as good as Anna is, so I'll try to do my best to inform you about the show.

The show begun at 23:30 (it was supposed to have started at 22:30). The concert hall (Athinwn Arrena) is actually HUGE!!

Part 1.

When the concert begun, the first half hour, 4 new singers came on the stage and sung two songs each one.

Then Dalaras and Remos come to the stage and sing together. The first song was "Τι είναι αυτό που μας ενώνει" and then Lunna Rossa and some other songs.

And then Dalaras sings :

"Έρωτας το βλέπω είσαι πυροτέχνημα που ήρθε

Κι έσκασε στα μάτια μου μπροστά

Χίλιους όρκους πήρα πίσω και τολμώ να σ αγαπήσω

Τα χασα που ήρθε ξαφνικά"

and Remos continues :

"’ρχισες και να μου λείπεις το τηλέφωνο μεσίτης

Χάνομαι όταν κλείνεις ξαφνικά

Το μυαλό μου μηδενίζω και με σένα το γεμίζω

Πόσο υπερβάλλω ξαφνικά"

and Dalaras says the refrain :

"Έτσι ξαφνικά έτσι ξαφνικά

Όπως μπήκες στη ζωή μου θα φοβάμαι μην σε

Χάσω ξαφνικά"

It was weird!! Very strange for his voice!! But he seemed to enjoy it!!

After "Ετσι ξαφνικά" they both sing "Ο ουρανός φεύγει βαρύς", "Αν υπάρχει λόγος", "Έλα να με τελιώσεις", "Το πεπρωμένο" and finally "Το μόνο που ξέρω" and then they left.

Some new singers came to sing like Grigoris Petrakos. A singer (I don't know her name) sang Cancao do Mar (Song of the Sea) but the version of Sarah Brightman (a pop and electronic version) and not the Dulce Pontes version.

After some songs, Remos comes to the stage alone and sings for a half an hour. Then it's Dalaras part!! He comes to the stage and sings "Το προαίσθημα", "Στα τραγούδια που σου γράφω" , "Νύχτα (Bregovic)" , "Ο παλιός στρατιώτης", "Καράβια βγήκαν στη στεργιά" and then "Σε τι θεο πιστεύειες" ...... "Κι αν σε θέλω", "Amor Amor", "Τα βεγγαλικά σου μάτια", "Της αγάπης μαχαιριά" and some other songs that I can't remember right now.

Part 2.

Remos again for about an hour. Σε αυτό το μέρος υπήρχανε λουλουδούδες με γαρίφαλα!!!! :wow::wow::wow::wow: You will see pictures where Remos sings and people throw at him flowers....!! The stage was full of flowers. When Dalaras' part came, people removed most of the flowers. People were throwing flowers to Dalaras and he seemed to be fine! He also seemed to enjoy it!!

Dalaras sang for an hour. He sang many songs as : Θέλω να τα πω, Η ζωή μου όλη, Ο Τραγουδιστής, Καλή τύχη, Όποια και να 'σαι, Ξένος για 'σενα και εχθρός, Εγώ θα σου μιλώ, LIL (Μόνο Λόγια), Εχω ένα καφενέ, Θεός αν είναι, Μ'ενα παράπονο, Μια βραδιά στο Λεβερκούζεν and many more.

Then Remos came again and then they sang together : Διδυμότειχο Blues, Μπαλάντα των αισθήσεων και των παραισθήσεων, Πριν το τέλος, Ας παν στην ευχή τα παλιά, Σάλα σάλα, Με σκότωσε γιατι την αγαπούσα, Γεννήθηκες για την καταστροφή, Με τελίωσες and many more!! One time, Dalaras started singing : "Show must go on"!! He was great!!!!! Great passion!!! Remos continued the song.

The concert ended with the song "Το μόνο που ξέρω" (again). I think it' the first concert that Dalaras didn't sing "Μη μου θυμώνεις μάτια μου" at the end of the concert!! ...... :confused::confused::( Ow!! He also didn't introduced the musicians!!

My personall opinion is that he doesn't fit in such a collaboration!! Remos may be a good singer but, his repertoire does not fit with Dalaras!! I think that Dalaras after 35 years, sings again at Μπουζούκια!!!! :(:pity:

Ο Γιώργος Νταλάρας και ο Αντώνης Ρέμος βγαίνουν για πρώτη φορά μαζί.....

post-3-1103890039.jpg

Μα σε ένα άλλο topic δεν έλεγε ότι ο Νταλάρας τελικά δεν δέχτηκε τα λουλούδια;;

Δεν καταλαβαίνω γιατί να κάνει την υποχώρηση ο Νταλάρας που έχει τέτοια ιστορία και προσφορά, και να μην την κάνει ο Ρέμος...

Ο ιδιοκτήτης του κέντρου βγάζει πολλά από τα λουλούδια. Δεν είναι θέμα υποχώρησης κανενός. Αφού ο Νταλάρας ήθελε να τραγουδήσει σε ένα τόσο μεγάλο κέντρο, μαζί με τον Ρέμο, θα αναγκαστεί να δεχτεί και τα λουλούδια και χορούς πάνω στα τραπέζια και φαγητό στο μαγαζί και πολύωρο πρόγραμμα και 100 παραστάσεις και δεν συμμαζεύεται.... :wow:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0