Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Geske

Heart's desire

71 posts in this topic

Hristaki, i have dreamed of Dalaras as well,you are not alone...Here is a funny story,i come home from work yesterday and both my sons are each in their rooms listening to Dalaras CD's.Each one had a different CD going..Then i go to my room and my wife is playing a dalaras CD on the computer.Actually she was burning her own CD for her car...So, there are three different Dalaras songs playing at one time..I thought i had died and gone to Dalaras heaven.......So, we had a blend of "me lene popi", "kian se thelo kian me thelis" and "Kapou noxtoni" all going at the same time....

Well it was very nice reading all these posts.

Micki, thanks for taking me with you!

Soc, you 've forgotten me in your room!

Saranti, what a great story you have here!...I can't wait to hear the details... (whenever you feel like it)

As far as the dilema that you've been talking about, it's a tough choice... Like Astron, I do want to become friends with Dalaras and be adle to talk to him about things that are happening in our days and discussing our opinions, but I also do understand what Sarantis means. I don't know how it feels to have a call from Dalaras but I see what you mean when you say that you felt like a child. And I also would't like to lose the magic, though I don;t think it's easy to do so... However if I had a choise I would prefer to be able to talk with him once or twice a year , to send him cards on Christmas, Easter, etc... and meet him for a few moments after or before some concerts. Having daily contact with him is out of the question not because I wouldn't like it but because I wouldn't like to waste his precious time... So my answer is "friend from a distance"...

Soc, of course I forgive you!!! As long as I am from now on included in your dream, whitch is indeed magnificent!

Astron, it is not really a dream, I have never thought in this way but it is only a thought deeply in my mind. Not as special as all of all of you. Some times I think of me getting married, no matter when, who etc but how. How means that it will be a traditional wedding with me and the bride wearing traditional costumes of Thrace etc. With dances, traditional music etc in the square of the village. And I want Dalaras in this wedding! Not from the beginning please. I want him to come just for 15 minutes if it is possible. I want him to be very busy to come but finally to find 15 minutes to honor me. And then let him go! (and the dance go on...:mad:)

p.s: Dalaras as a best man? I have promised this position to another one years ago...!

you man,

this had been my dream ever since I became addicted. My friends used to joke with me saying that they would invite him to my wedding and I wouldn;t know. Even my mother said she would be a part of the surprise. However, since I am getting older and I don't seem to be getting married soon (if ever), and since this place has been like a shelter to me, I posted my second and less selfish dream. But now I can't resist after reading your post.

However, if I had to choose today, I would choose my original post. Us in a room.....

I left my man last Tuesday, and am thus single again, so I could say got Dalaras for my "divorce" (well not in person, but in concert, which is more than good enough under the circumstances.)

Dream on, guys!

I have lot's of it, freedom. And it's for free.

Just one question for you, do you think you can have too much freedom? Or is it just the way people look at it?

Micki

Here is my hurts desire as a Dalara's fan

I would like to play music with him.Since i play bouzouki i would him to play guitar.It'my dream!

This is my heart's desire as a Dalaras fan.

I would like to hear his voice *for real*, without microphone or sound system or anything in between.

Just that. The bare voice.

Your turn, folk. Bare your soul :D

Sometimes dreams come true,they do come true....

My heart has had its desire and is not satisfied.

Human hearts are VERY ungrateful: such a miracle, and asking for more...

Now it wants to understand what the voice is saying.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0