Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Theodore

30 Λεπτη Ζωντανή Ηχογράφηση στο δίκτυο

12 posts in this topic

Κάποιοι απο εσάς μπορεί να το ξέρουν αλλά θεώρησα καλό να ενημερώσω πως ανακάλυψα στο δίκτυο 30 λεπτη ζωντανή ηχογράφηση με τον Γιώργο να λέει εξαιρετικά τραγούδια. Λέει πως είναι απο το 2005 αλλα αυτό είναι αδύνατο αφού ακούγεται ο Γιώργος να λέει πως είναι τελαυταία μέρα και ευχαριστεί πολύ τον Πάνο και τον Μπάμπη....

Το άκουσα κι εγώ.

Είναι από το βίντεο της τελευταίας παράστασης του Ζυγού το 2001, που μεταδόθηκε από τον ΑΝΤ1. :):music::rolleyes:

Επειδή το αρχείο είναι πολύ μεγάλο (Τελικά είναι 45 λεπτά - 41ΜΒ) θα το χωρίσω σε 5 κομμάτια και θα το ανεβάσω στην ιστοσελίδα μου απο όπου και θα μπορείτε να το πάρετε. Μόλις είναι έτοιμα θα σας την δώσω.

English Vesion:

Because the mp3 file is too big (41 MB), I will split it into 5 smaller tracks and upload it to my site. I will inform everyoby when I will have finished it...

:rolleyes::music::music::blush::):razz:

Theodore, I thaaaaaaaaank youuuuuuuuu

from the bottom of my heart.

Listening to Mr. Dalaras' excellent voices repeatedly from your files, my sleepiness has been swept away and it's early morning now.

The sounds are so great and lively, and make me feel as if I were there.

What a concert!

English Vesion:

Because the mp3 file is too big (41 MB), I will split it into 5 smaller tracks and upload it to my site. I will inform everyoby when I will have finished it...

Yiasou Theodore,

let me add too after listening to the wonderful tracks you've given us here, they are from the Live Recording at the Zygos Theartre uncertain of the year but estimating 2001. How do I know this you ask?

eheh

:D

well the last couple of nights, I finally got to watch the program again from what I taped off the Greek Antenna during Christmas Eve

and the talking between Dalaras, Katsimihas, & Stokas is exactly the Identical speech I heard. Plus, Not too mention the order in sequence of songs played and how they're played with the accompaniment of the orchestration.

So nice to have it in Mp3 as well.

And when reading the credits on the end of the performance, it did say from Zygos but I can't remember if the year is 2001 or not but thinking it is.

:razz:

Το άκουσα κι εγώ.

Είναι από το βίντεο της τελευταίας παράστασης του Ζυγού το 2001, που μεταδόθηκε από τον ΑΝΤ1. :D:razz::music:

:blink:

Ooops,

after just reading Megali_Mpougatsas post now

indeed it is confirmed of the year and show

B)

Δεν καταλαβαίνω.Δεν τα βρίσκω. Όταν πατάω στη διεύθυνση που δίνεις βγάζει μια σελίδα με τα site των καλλιτεχνών...!!

Βασο αν κοιταξεις στα δεξια της σελιδας θα δεις που γραφει:

"Live Ζωντανές Ηχογραφήσεις του Γιώργου Νταλάρα"

Μέρος Πρώτο (Part 1)

Μέρος Δεύτερο (Part 2)

Μέρος Τρίτο (Part 3)

Μέρος Τέταρτο (Part 4)

Μέρος Πέμπτο (Part 5)

κανεις κλικ με το δεξι κουμπι του 'ποντικιου' σου στο Part 1, Part 2 κλπ και μετα κανεις κλικ εκει που λεει "Save target as..." Μ'αυτον τον τροπο μπορεις να τα κατεβασεις στον υπολογιστη σου.

Με την ευκαιρια να πω και γω ενα μεγαλο ευχαριστω στον Θοδωρη για τα ωραια τραγουδακια :razz::D

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0