franz averstegge

Searching for Dalaras CDs!

39 posts in this topic

Hi Chris, I went to Lille yesterday, to the record shop from which I usually order my Greek CDs. They told me that indeed, they had had the CD you are looking for, but it is now out of stock. I hope you won't be too disappointed.

Can anybody tell me,the songs from Nikolas and Kostalenia on our CD from what CD they are?(Ti zoi mou min diavazeis,Thn porta anoigw to bradu)    Franz

Well, Franz, Kostalenia's song does not exist in Cd (but if you have an e-mail I could send it to you) whereas Nikolas song is from the album Mikra Asia.

My song is from Sergiani ston kosmo, not from Mikra Asia...

I heard a wonderful live recording by Dalaras. It said, approximately, "Borei kai nan'ap'to kapno", and it was so sweet and painful at the same time... Which CD is it from?

The song is : Τα βουρκωμένα μάτια μου, indeed a very beautiful song.

I found (in the section στίχοι) that it's on next CD's:

- Ταξίδι στα Κύθηρα

- Ο μελισσοκόμος

- Ωδείο Ηρώδου Αττικού - Ζωντανή Ηχογράφηση

Micki

It is not in 'Ταξίδι στα Κύθηρα' ... ¨)

In the other two, yes it is. A great song indeed.

Have you tried Trehantiri music shop in London? (http://www.trehantiri.com) Apologies if URLs aren't allowed on this message board, I haven't seen any house rules anywhere... they claim to be the biggest Greek Music shop in the world!

ps - this was supposed to be a reply to someone who was looking for a certain CD, but it hasn't appeared next to that message. I don't understand this messageboard yet, it's my first post!

xx Helen

Helen, there are no house rules. Those who were not following the obvious common sense have silenced themselves. Actually there is only one house rule. Don't call our webmaster a webmaster. Because our webmaster is very humble and shy. So, we have agreed not to call him a webmaster. So, mr Webmaster as you can see I not only try to follow your wishes (which for us are orders since you are the webmaster after all) but I also try to make other people understand.

Our webmaster will be hoping that by Soc's post nobody will call him webmaster again, don't you, Nikola, webma... ?

Micki

I'd punish all three of you,if I were the webmaster!

Oooops!I didn't say webmaster.Did I??? :sarcasm:  :)

S Gursu

:):(

I hope all of you have seen the Monty Python movie "Life of Brian", and know which scene I am thinking of and laughing myself silly.

I'm going to set up a stall selling paper cones of little sharp stones and false beards. :) And make a fortune. :( And spend it on plane tickets to Athens. :):razz: :razz:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead