Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
John Akritidis

ONLINE CHATTING

7 posts in this topic

To all the members of the forum:

I would like to suggest this way of communication as a fast and easy way between members of the club.On Saturday evening three members of this forum chatted using the well known program ICQ.

So please in your profiles,please provide your ICQ number,so that we can exchange information in a fast and easy way.

-John

ICQ is an instant messaging program, and you can find it from www.icq.com.

Another suggestion, which is also very easy and focuses on team-chatting (chat rooms) is using the Dalaras IRC channel at GRnet (which exists for years, and it is used every day by the few members who use it).

You can find more info about that at this topic:

http://www.dalaras.com/forum/index.php?act...685ae1a20a5908a

But ,sorry, I have no idea what a ICQ number is, and how to provide!Please tell me. :wow:

Franz

Dear Franz,

You can go to www.icq.com,download the installer icq5_setup.exe,which installs it in your system.When you run it for the first time,you will provide your details,email address,etc. and you will receive a unique 9 digit number that looks like this xxx-xxx-xxx,where x is a number (for example mine is 281-022-561).Then,you make an account with this number which is your ICQ number in your system,and begin inviting other members to chat knowing their details (email or ICQ number),either in single or in multiple sessions.

That's what happened last Saturday,being in Thessaloniki I chatted with Aggelos who was in Drama and Konstantina who was in Athens!!!!!!

-John

Mine is 144272097.

(i think it is useful to post it, because many members have ICQ numbers, but we don't know how many are active)

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0